Close
One second...

how can I make you happy

I know it has 5 colors, but I dont want to take one away, please help me.

Watch this
dontsnatchmavrck

panda!

it's not difficult, either make two of the people the same color or make the giraffe/flinstonemobile thing the same color as one of the people

imallergic

I feel like this is almost there, the bottom is just a little too much. Awsome idea, just take some color away!

amy122166

Try all people pink faces...giraffe thingy yellow...and why is there red in that one plant (panda eye)? It is a really cool design.

lambie83

wow, truly original and well-designed. I love how you simply suggest the panda outline.

hannabear

wow i love this. <3

CheesecakeBree

neat concept, I just don't like the colors... maybe try a monochromatic scheme?

megalo

i am in love with this. as for color, i say make one of the people red.

Amelia84

sooooooooo cute. i love it. i think this style would be awesome for children's book illustrations

ewey6

what is the faxcinations with pandas on this website-

siezexthisday

i really like that, try making two people the same colour

nins45

bad placement! i like the design though.

nina.

TheGermanMafia

Haha. This is spiffeh. I'd buy it any day.

Brisco

I think I would like it more if the placement for the bottom one was on the left, rather than the right. I don't know why, I just see alot on the right...

mezo

The panda sticks are perfect, but I wish the execution of the rest of your drawing was either tightened more and/or had different colored fills, the ones you chose are far too harsh and jarring.

Willish

Lets get rid of the legs sticking out of the inflatable animal?
Everything else I love.

zoe_oz

panda panda panda! your art is kinda like mine! i should show you a cloud picture i did. it's like, hella close to looking like the same artist. :D

elfoenaci2

I don't love it. i do like line designs tho'. 3

Asawaki

i really love it. 5$

myXXXemily

aw. this is adoreable. and it need it. now.

iamirony

it's cool. ummm something better er. I like the childlike deconstructed design lol. but yeah $4

quitepeculiar

The yellow on the person's face can be left out, and just left clear, so it can take the hue of the shirt colour the design's on. You could alternately do the same for all of them--just leave the dinghy they're on red.

I like the doodle style; it's very sweet and would be lovely in the center of the shirt. I'd like to see some additional colour options for the shirt, as I normally don't buy white, but if it were on a natural coloured shirt, I'd scoop it in a second.

saycheesesarah

I love this, make it meet the color requirements!
5$

LucyB

awwww.... so cute!
love it RG!

arisearise

this is SO WONDERFUL!!! I wish it were on the left side, though, so the float would enter into empty space instead of an edge.

if that were fixed, and the color requirements (I say lose the yellow color and make it another pinkish; put dark red in center), I would definitely buy! the panda in the balloons is an amazing trick for the eyes. Shows great artistry. the only question I have is... are they holding balloons or branches? because those look like twigs coming off it.

gustavoq

astral

OompaLoompa

i love this one too! make the dark pink face the same colour as the light pink face and your problem is solved (and sold $5)

R G

thanks for the comments

SeraphNoctum

Usually I would say I'm sick of pandas...
but this is one of the most original thus far ^^

its cuate and I like it ^^

glitterlove

woahcool,

if i were you, i'd probably take out the red, because it's a little painful (or maybe that's just me?) anyway, i really love the drawing beneath the colors.

greencoloredstar

Neat neat neat.
I love the sketchy-ness.

$5

MarinaF

I think its awesome!

marshac

i adore it!!! i hope it gets printed so i can buy it!

Private Asylum

I GIVE YOU A 4 JUST BECAUSE OF THE PANDA FACE.

ElecEnginerd

This is my favorite out of any shirt I have seen on this site!
Change nothing!
Viking business people from china!

waffol

I agree with whaaabamb. Very dumb <3
5$

shinyrock

omg this is so weird. not that i don't like it...i don't know if i'd wear it, is all.

la_calavera

i appreciate the different drawing style and expressive lines. however, as a tee i cant see myself in it.

AbbyS

I would buy this...it's wonderful. 5

No account?