Close
One second...

skratchin love

• by noprophet
  • posted May 15, 2006
  • 32 Comments

I think this is hella tight, but I'd like it even better without the text.

Watch this
archangel.ami

I'm giving it a 5, but I'm going to agree here that I'd only buy it if you got rid of the text.

Salsa Shark

........I don't get it.

pILAMY

white=5$.....resst....2$..so......5$.....bub

joko

$5, no text, and bleh i hate white t-shirts

Sir_Minimus

the beastie boys sampled that line.... so i like it.

blueshat

No text then 5$

sham.rock.

i like the text minus the "god damn" not comfortable walking round wearing a shirt that says it... i like the other text tho... like the design, i'm not a big fan on white tshirts either, but out of the 3 options u gave, it looks best... i like... $3 as is, $5 minus the gd

Zusie

I want the text!
Different background, though

flylcarusfly

hahaha that made me laugh but i wouldn't wear it.

kebapi

The text is good.
The design is good, but the big black square is overpowering. Maybe make it smaller or a much lighter colour. Plug size is okay.
Diggin' it on white, but the grey might even be better.

Good work.
(just fix that box)

kirksheltonart

i love Jam masta J but this shirt is lame. sorry.

Boggs

fuckin rights

pataskala27

ha ha you swore on a t-shirt, wow your so cool :(

EDW

agree, love it without the text. Makes it smarter.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

PEOPLE- IT'S AN OLD SCHOOL RAP LINE!!?!?! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE AN OLD MAN ON THIS WEB SITE TRYING TO WITHER UP THE STRENGTH TO CROAK OUT HOW GOOD RAP WAS BEFORE 50 CENT'S LARD-COATED CANDYSHOP OPENED FOR BUSINESS AND THE "DRRRTY" SOUTH WAS GIVEN A CASIO SYTHETHSIZER AND CHOPPED AND SCREWED THE WORLD INTO BELIEVING THIS IS ACTUAL MUSIC! OH, BTW, LOVE THE SHIRT . 4$

tinsol

freewave- freewave frewave

tinsol

what song was that from? never heard it and i was around with grand master melli mell(flash), whodini, rundmc, roxanne, fat boys, beastie boys etc etc etc??????????

stretchlp

grey grey grey.
keep the text. run dmc = the shit
$5
if this gets printed im buying one for myself and two for my friends that are deejays. they'll get a kick out of this

Rhi913

I like it, but maybe without the gd

Washburnliketheguitar

umm are people really upset by the words god damn? it seems there are so many things to get upset by in the world, let's have some fun, and enjoy some amazing music. great t-shirt i would buy at least one for myself and one for my favorite deejay and wear it proudly! $5.

xsarsx

im in love with it. and you, for doing it.

grizbomb

i love the plug-in in the top left corner. it made me giggle uncontrollably.

wellsowhat26

i love this shirt but again i'd only buy it w/o the text

No account?
Join Us