Close
One second...

Just Kiwi

4th design. I love this design and determined to get it made :D. I <3 kiwis!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
sham.rock.

i like it, funny, but maybe just a tiny bit too big... $4

staffell

Has been done :)

amy122166

kinda disturbing. a little too big. colors are nice!

transparentman

that green blood is overdoing it

Sylinca

Disturbing. Really.
agree with transparent man. But hey, great idea and well done.

aviatrix

definately done before. I agree, it would be better without the green blood/juice.

4this

hehe

Jo$h

this has been done before...

kernspalt

good idea
bad style

Amelia84

hahahaha i love this! i'd buy it for sure if it was smaller

nick.dissim

This is very nice. Kinda big on shirt, but great illustration.

EFDisaster

I'd buy it... and marked it as such, but not on that hideous green colored shirt.

I knew this had been done before, I thought, maybe you posted it in the forum or something... but I still like yours and won't change the score.

zmanthegod

I actuall y like the execution of this. Compared to the other designs with kiwis, this one is my favorite. I definitly don't think people should take the already been done idea too far. This just ruins the overall judging, and takes away the opportunity to recreate a submission that hasn't been accepted.

GJ 4$

concannon

I think this is a little too extreme, but might I make a suggestion along the same vein? I would feel guilty taking the idea myself, but I don't mind pushing it on to you - maybe instead a kiwi who has a nest of eggs, and one has cracked, or hatched, and is a kiwi (fruit) inside? I imagine it would be more humorous and less offensive.

Just an idea. :]

qwertyq360

I dont think any thing like this has been printed, but I swear Ive seen something very similar.... I dont know Maybye Im imagining it...
What the heck, 4$

cowmasta13

its been done before, its way to big, its badly drawn, and theres bird gore on it. sorry, this tee just isn't for me.

breadsavior

I like this much better than those three. I really like the green blood juice, and the size.

teknogames

well poo. ow well at least it got accepted. I like teh egg idea, but it would be yours

WhatisGod

Someone cut off his butt!!!

emma_chapman

As a New Zealander, I love it. It doesn't really worry me that its been done before, just ensures we're more known around the world.

You won't hear me complaining :D

katethegreat426

Um yeah didn't the artist say it's their 4th submission, because they love this design and are determined to get it printed? You've all seen it, because it's the same artist doing it 4 times...

katethegreat426

Oh...well after re-reading the artist's comment I take mine back.

Sorry if I sounded rude...

iKuh!

One of my best friend's a Kiwi. From New Zealand of course.

~leonard

i <3 kiwi

erluti

this one is the best kiwi shirt yet.
people are right though, it wouldn't hurt for the image to be smaller on the shirt.

mezo

This makes me cringe.

very_copasetic

I Love Kiwis!

Like Everyone Else Said...A Little Smaller Design...Cute.

whaaabamb

haha im going to newZeland this summer i would wear that every day i want it

oliv

I'd buy and wear.

mckee002

SOOO COOL!!

Cut Face

This is one of the coolest submissions I have seen. I hope it gets printed. I will definitely buy it. 5$

ranal

ummmm kiwi- <3 the size

.onion

i like kiwis :]
too big

colorguardhobbit

I love it

I just don't like the way that the bird blends into the shirt

maybe a different colored shirt?

like yellow?

betterxoffxdead

make it smaller and i would be great

DrPangloss03

oh my god thats disgusting.

i love it.

teknogames

sweet. You guys helped my shirt out-vote 2 of the other kiwi-kiwi bird ones. Thankyou!

passthesalt

awe, there was a one like this a long time ago. it was even better drawn then this. yet this one gets more positive points. awe. anyways, nice drawing anyways.

acrowe2

I think it's a little gross for some reason, sorry.

plans

personal opinion, but the other (insert large number) kiwi shirts were better.

diyetre

I love it. $5.

FUN.l .cake.

love..... except the kiwi is a little too sticky looking. idk.

TommyM

that's pretty fucked up, i like it

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?