Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
brittanyrex

I love this! Hook is the best! You've got my 5$

keepitbouncy

Rufioh!
Incidentally, that's my name on various websites. From the same source.
Obviously I like the idea, but not sold on the design. Black shirts are a no-no, as are boxes.
I think I'd prefer it without the hat. The bear can stay ;-)

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

The arms are going to be cut off in a rectangle pattern on the black shirt, and on any other color you'll have them enclosed in a retangle box....
I really dislike things boxed in on tshirt designs, and they rarely work.

shadowboy

keepitbouncy, at 10:41am on May 12, 2006

Black shirts are a no-no, as are boxes.

You sheep are so hung up on specific elements that it's clouding your judgement. The broadbrush cliche nazi thing is itself becoming cliche. Is it so difficult to judge art on its individual merits, and not against some checklist of 'elements that are overused?'

$5.

PantherDash

id like it better if you didnt have the box.

but man, i LOVE that movie. youre probaby going to get a lot of these, but, ru-fi-oooooooooo!!

nicole_l

If you place the arms in the corner of the shirt, the problem get solved! To tell you the truth I don't get the joke though.

redsugar

prison barber.

KatieTheMofo

I thought it was a shirt for the band, at first.

I guess I've never seen the movie this was from.

Salsa Shark

I LOVE it, and I don't mind the box at all. I'd buy this for my brother, he loves that movie.

WallsReallyWork

HOOK, HOOK, WHERE DA HOOK? HOOK HOOK, WHERE DA HOOK?

levarris

oh that's awesome

arabiantealeaves

BANGARANG!

$5 for the white on black... but nix the hat, it's not a part of the movie.

amy122166

I totally get it...cool! I don't like the box either though.

olllivia

love it. tink might need some work, though.

JDu8s

My first thought was that it was a band shirt too.

Van am

what movie is this from?

helo

For those who don't know,

Rufio is the King of the Lost Boys in
the movie, Hook, about the Peter Pan
story after Peter Pan had grown up.

Do a google search to find out more.

penguin11

ok awesome idea, im jealous i didnt come up with it. but the box isnt working, and some of the line work and tink just seem slightly off. 4

iamjoetorious

Great idea, only complaints are that I think the hat should be bigger and the line work in general looks a little sketchy.

Oh, and I cheered when Hook killed him. That arrogant little prick had it coming.

Green Cellist

I would preffer colored shirts like green, perhaps blue or gold. Cool shirt! I love that movie...

Pepius

I really like the idea, although I think a more "poster-like" version would have work better, using more straight lines and cubic forms, an maybe simulating a bit of wearing off by letting the background color slip in some parts...

Oh, and of the two versions, I vote hands off for the red one

letter_of_apology

it's really too bad that i loooooooooooved that movie, and therefore this shirt, but i hate the band. and where i am located right now, more people would see it as the band than the movie and i would be disappointed.

but anyway, i love this shirt sooooooo much.
$5

teechers_pet

OMg that was my favorite part of that movie!!!

mycyanidegirl

oh my god. $5 a million times over, either color.

rainbowcandy

I didn't get the reference until I read the comments. It's still hot. I loved that movie. Yes, this is very clever.

tanita

this rocks!! 5$

smallapple

ahhhhhhh! thats the coolest thing ever.

CaSoul

brilliant. $5 - yellow would be nice...

mini dukes III

I want a skateboard! And I wante to see the Lost Boys' faces! Still, it rocks.

stickyricegirl

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I WANT THIS SHIRT SOOO BAD!!!!

Welma

:D this would be good where I come from (= not USA) because I don't think too many people know Rufio.
And I like the box, it looks like a propaganda poster with the box and black on red. Not sure about the hand with the hat, though..

ranal

I don't skateboard, so, ummmmm...... Rufio?

romolusIII

RUFIO from the movie HOOK. RU FI O RU FI O RU FI O

holly golightly

only because of hook am i giving this a good score. other than that i'm not very fond of it.

Hamiltron

I WANT THE RED ONE BAD

this is the best t-shirt ive seen on here in ages..... the box makes it i reckon. almost at SOVIET RUSSIAN style.

RUFIO RUFIO RUFIO!!!

abstracted

Eh, could have been executed a whole lot better. Great idea though.

SmallFrenchBoy

i dont get it. is it because im english?

schroberts

I love the idea, but don't like the box.

stupidostrich

5, just so threadless gets sued straight the fuck out of business.

HALEYDARKO

i loveee this. my favorite part of the movie is the rufio chant. i love that you but john's hat and michael's teddy bear in there.
the red doesn't really fit. i like the black though. maybe if the red didn't have the box it would look better. another color would've looked nicer still.

Hamburger

omg from hook!?

i love it! 5!

sullenpuppet

I think the design could be a little cleaner and a little smaller. And there may be too much space between the hands and Rufio. But it still gets a 4, because Hook kicks ass, and it's a really awesome concept you've got.

femalepharoe

LOVE THE SHIRT . DOnt care about the box..The colors...i very much dislike red. BUT, if your going to do black, i think a colorful tinkerbell, something really bright, would be hot. Umm but..i dont really care for black...hat can indeed be bigger. I guess what im trying to say is that it needs just 1 thing to pop out and be ridicolous and nevernever landish. Cuz..i mean...its hook!!

in the end Id buy it...unless it was red.....
Codfish.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?