Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
plastikaa
plastikaa profile pic Alumni

thats really clever... well done nice design

shirtflirt

could you push that thing on the far left of the blue illustration until it looks like a dinosaur skeleton/skull? then i think it'd be perfect.

Jo$h

i love this. the space part is awesome, great colors as well. 5$

A Softer World

Very nice. Colors are good, concept is clear. Only thing is I'm not really a geek and first impresions of wearing this shirt might give that off. I give it a 5 but I couldn't wear it.

wafflebees

i would definitely buy this...it looks beautiful on a black tshirt

zacclark

so awesome, i'd totally buy this the way it is

Salsa Shark

I'm still waiting for it to load completely.

Exigent

I really like the concept of this piece. I agree though about dinosaur bones or something to that effect... or small huts.... Jumping from caves to castles is a bit of a stretch.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Illustration- goooood
Text- baaaaaad

Uninventive

Cool graphic. I kinda agree with mezo on the text, I think a more simple font may serve a shirt better. All the same, if no changes were made I would still be compelled to buy it.

shk

pas mal +3

PantherDash

this is very cool. great idea, and nice execution.

fastjumper
fastjumper profile pic Alumni

id make the text more looking like a real loading bar.otherwise its a really cool concept and illo:)

deerhead.

haha, pretty rad.

D:?!

zombi3

LOVE. $5

TastesLikeGrandpa

Buildings get smaller in the future?

...this isn't accurate.

pencilgrin

You put Gehry in the future? I sure hope architecture gets better than that.

ivegotnothing

future architecture could be cooler... they could logically be smaller (in ref. to TastesLikeGrandpa) due to safety concerns or something

I thought this was just another cityscape at first though.

definitely change the loading font

dontsnatchmavrck

holy snap, great. every time i look at a submission the FIRST thing i think about after considering the design is "would i wear this on a shirt?" a lot of designs are cool, but the answer is usually no.

i would wear this shirt over and over again. it is so sweet.

5$$$

nmandamarie

the brown is two tone, you should do the same w/ the blue: that then will be 4 colors :D Nice concept. 4

ElectricStar

this is such an original and AWESOME DESIGN!!!
one of the most original and awesome ive seen so far

5$$$$$$$

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

Great design!
Very original

Thermos

i really like the shirt and i like the text but maybe make it like... oldschool at the beginning and then totally new at the end or all sloppy at the beggining and then slowly turn it really neat... or something god i dont know.. tried

stingerstyler
stingerstyler profile pic Alumni

Nice idea, it would rock in just one colour the best I think. Good job

sham.rock.

i like the hand done type, i think if you put computer type up there, it would look funny with the drawing. keep it that hand done feel, but maybe a little cleaner. love it tho, hope it gets printed :-)

phantom_angelfire08

I like it. I like it a lot. It's probably the most clever and fresh thing I've seen all day. $5

Dallasj

Is that a little guy falling? What's the word bubble say?

ProtagorasMeno

I like it, great graphic. I think you should change the font type though. And ditto on the left, even more prehistoric.

Great sub!

shinji00018

Same with lots of other comments, really great shirt its just the text needs to be cleaned up big time and maybe the design changed a bit. The concept is just awesome though.

Reci

yeah ! $5

Solari

wow really neat! $5

chanel_girl

great idea. love the design but i would use a different font. one that looked like you would be downlading it on your computer

si0uxsie

Great design!

agent99

don't change a thing.
$5 times a million.

keepitbouncy

That is flipping excellent!

The most impressive submission I've rated. In that I think it's clever and I'd definitely wear it lots!

LaDaae

Love this one. 5.

servicegamer

$5, i reaaaally hope this wins because i want this shirt. if it doesn't win, redo it and resubmit it because i seriously need this.

kebapi

Nice idea and pretty good design.

But I agree that the text should be different. Maybe a little more formal. Maybe something sanserif. Maybe, since it's vibing off the whole downloading theme, you could have it say "LOADING: 50%" to help it out a bit.

Fix the text somehow: 5.

noimnot

i'd like it a little better if it wasn't "loaded" exactly halfway. clever idea, though.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us