Journey...

• by ehyong
  • posted May 08, 2006
  • 51 Comments

Journey...

Watch this
JIHBird

it's beautiful, but doesn't really appear to be anything...

juliagoolia

Pretty, but maybe more colors would be nice?

butlertotheb

i like it a lot!!! 3$
i dont know about the posision though

pILAMY

nice design 5$

deviousli

Looks awesome on the blues.

Salsa Shark

I like it on kiwi...psychedelic, man.

Perceive

i like it!! really cool effect, you may consider flipping the design over???

SmallRabbit

Very pretty - I like it on the petrol blue, the bright green, the pink and the light blue. Love this design - $5

infamous_kitten

I am completely in love. I like the brightest blue color a lot. I love the position.

ewey6

like the light blue

Obidasin

Whoa, I love this design. But maybe the design could also be in other colors, like brown or light blue or something? (Still loving it, though. $5)

nerdfinger

Interesting, not terribly fond of the color scheme, but I kinda like the fishy vortex...

Driving*Rain

It's like you took two of my tattoos and put them on a shirt. So, obviously $5. Nice work.

feathered

pretty fish. :) I like either of the blues or maybe the orange! since it's goldfish color and i don't have enough orange shirts. :) and your design looks great on just about all the colors!

Schweickart75

I'd buy this...but only in dark grey. $5

Solari

I thought it was a fish riding a bicycle for a split second haha... very nice design though!

yobite

i like those fishes swimming into the wimple and the flow they swift into it.. simple and so nice!! it doesnt need too colourful and striking colors yet it's graceful! it also shows the designer humble trying to bring out somethg simple but not bombastic artwork like others. frm this point it has won a lot more than other pieces in my opinion.

yobite

$5 i give it!! impressive!! bravo!

chemi hydro

the dark blue and pink are the best as far as making out the design

shirtflirt

the light blue is like, so hot.

AnderSan

awesome design, but the placement seems a little off to me. maybe lower? like in the corner?

hendawg

I like the pink one best!! $

soylamorsa

I love it in pink! $5

HeartxC0re

whoa it looks like a fish being flushed down the toilet!

Aside from those thoughts, I think its marvelous. :)

You might just wanna put the design on the lower right of the shirt. That would make it look even better, in my opinion.

Arekuchan

I like it best on the darker blue, and the darker green.

sunshinekellay

it's very graceful. i like it a lot.

a.strangeling

since there's the fish, this definitely works best on a blue shirt... otherwise people might not 'get' the design.

OH whimsicality

I like it on pink and light blue.
i'd buy it.

popcultureicon

abstract doodles with a clever presentation.
this is kind of like hoping your report on bats gets a good grade because it comes in a nice binder.
(ala calvin and hobbes)

holli23

pink on pink <3

CritzieQ

my colour vote would be to make the design bright orange on a pacific blue or even teal shirt :)
p.s. love it!

iheartmap23

woah pretty amazing; the orange is pretty great but i would buy on any color $5

kenny poptart

turqoise, pink, electric green, gray.

sam_casper

nice i like the pink

whylime

I love this - especially the placement. All of the color options are pretty nice - the two dark greens are my favorite and the kiwi with hot pick ink is the only one i'm opposed to

ScienterrificAdrienne

I like it. It reminds me of the Japanese/Chinese story about the carp who becomes a dragon. 5!

asleep

just lovely.

ChestlyMcCrackin

I love Journey. I saw them in concert 13 years ago in Tallahassee, I'm telling you mama when they say don't eat the brown acid, don't eat the brown acid. Um, the pink/red one. 5

RushtheSky

love the pink on pink

mlsfishi

I like it best on the grey. =) $5

coldbeat

I wouldn't normally like something like this, but this one is an exception. Good job, 5 and $

mdc

i really like it on the grey.

Gabe..

like on the greeen and pink. 4.

No account?
Join Us