Close
One second...

Removal

it's a little hard to tell what's going on.

Watch this
lambie83

is this odd or what?

i really like the silhouette of all the old furniture, pram etc. Not sure about the giant girl tho.

funkstart

I like the center placement best. I'm enthralled with the storytelling aspect here, too... very cool in my book.

indicavia

I like bottom placement. maybe a little bigger..?

quitepeculiar

What? Wait... do the little people have a giant baby who grabs other little people, or is that a doll that they're toting around to another location that seems to be holding onto their son quite well?

If the gigunda baby wasn't in this photo, I think it would work better.

Andy Mason

nice, the proportion speaks volumes!! oversize me!

Perceive

this is just great!!!

kc_6201

Confusing, but I like it.

teechers_pet

Oh look! An little innocent girl with toys! Ooh! And a sillouhette! What a DIFFERENT idea! Now all you need is some splatters and drips and it'd be perfect.

Stephhh

uh.. whats going on??

Robsoul

very nice, love the details

showerhead

center is best

disastars

I like it a lot. I think it looks best in the bottom corner.

Cinnamongir1

Bottom placement. It's interesting but I'm not sure. Maybe because we don't know what's going on? It is definitely memorable.

tormentedtees

i'd buy this. in a second.

APcaitZ

I like the yellow and green

writtenapology

center placement for me. i'd buy it 5$

hanaleilei

excellent, corner placement would be best.

kureia

corner!

tormentedtees

i absolutely adore the design. although, i hate it when people put the designs on the bottom corners...it takes away from it's complexity. i think it should be off center (maybe to the right or left.) i love it $5

mezo

The visual aspect of the art is great. I love how it have various levels of interpretation.

Be careful with stoke size / art size when it comes to screen printing. It appears the art would be small & a lot of your finer lines (the bird cage, baby carriage wheels, ect.) would be lost.

This would be stunning if it were enlarged 25% and moved to the right side of the shirt- with the child more on the collarbone area.

No account?