Close
One second...

Wishing we were back in the city

This is the kind of stuff you need to be doing, not that cookie and milk gash! Nice illu.

Watch this
NeoDreamer

The mood is expertly expressed.

Firimar Elerrino

Ah, this sort of thing is just my style. Nice artwork, good colour scheme..the only complaint I can muster is the fact that, without the title, it requires a bit of explaining on the wearer's behalf.

Five for me.

phones

oh no, it's scarecrow gone wild all over again.....

Leenie691

awesoooome! and creepy. a winning combo!

jett

this is quite awesome.

prostheticprintshop

this is great, good colors and composition. keep up the good work!

rudra

nice.

thewaffler

i do not envy that kid

LornaDoone

nice work!
and i think the point comes across perfectly without the text, it's great man!
5$

Espoz

Reminds me of Jeepers Creepers.

slurmtastic

put 'goosebumps' somewhere and I'll buy it.

raubt

That's kinda scary. I'd totally buy it.

seanalton

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome shirttttt. I hope this gets printed!!!!!!!! $5

aneverbeen

brings back memories.

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

This is beautifully done. I really hope this gets printed. Wonderful use of negative space, wonderful use of color, the mood is amazing, it makes you actually feel something right when you look at it. It works on so many different levels. If this gets printed it'll sellout within a day or two, without a question. I'll buy it right away. $5!!!!!
PLEASE PRINT THIS

quitepeculiar

Gah! Spooky.

I love the addition of the kitty-cat. This works well.

juliagoolia

Wow!! This one is really great! I love the feel and the look. I really hope it gets printed!

Great job, Leroy!!

AmanDUH

yeah those things are scarrrry

pyr0maniac

creepy...but i love it!

$5

Placardpoo

i think i just shit myself. groovy getup

Pirade

SOLID. Creepy and attractive at the same time.

ghettofabmuslim

THis Is GREAT!!!! Very Spooky!!! I used to give my niece a hard time cause she was going to attend a school surrounded by a corn field... Remember Children of The Corn?

stardustoverdose

i love it. $5. i do, however, kind of like the text, which is unusual. i wish it was on the shirt.

GetFuzzy1982

I like.
Wouldn't wear it... because scarecrows give me the creeps.
But still a 5!

escaper

the lightening bolt rocks: 4

ngee_khiong

Really good design. Love the theme and the idea. Should put the text into the T shirt as well, right beneath the boy, as if he is saying that to his cat, or vice versa.

Cinnamongir1

Wow. This is great. The design stands alone. The mood just leaps out at the viewer.

Dyrkclau

I am in love with this design, it's simply incredible.

Where text is concerned, since it has been pointed out several times in the comments, I feel the fear & apprehension is effectively established with the graphic alone & adding text would only cheapen the impact.

I sincerely hope it gets printed; it would be a crime if it were to be passed up. If it helps I'll buy 2. 5$ [read: Scarecrows rock, print this]

leileah
leileah profile pic Alumni

Please take this somewhere to be printed so we can all buy it!

ineo2

i ant believe this didnt get printed! its amazing

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

This is still my favorite design I've ever seen on Threadless. I wish it was printed!

Leroy_Hornblower
Leroy_Hornblower profile pic Alumni

I'm glad you still like it, jpiatt. I've thought about reworking this design, maybe adding more color, and try again.

No account?
Join Us