Close
One second...

Sarah was obsessed about decoration.

i think i would scare the shit out of me if i would see that woman from the front

it's creepy and i like it!

Watch this
shirtflirt

that is one spooky design

wouldn't wear it
but really like the art

theRtist

haha... creepy..

delicatewine

i love how the legs look, but thats about it

gogogirl92084

That's the back side of the freaking girl from The Ring!! $5

blade_you_stain

I THINK ITS TOO CREEPY.
IM THINKING OF ANOREXIC....

Firinel

I wouldn't wear it, but it's very nice art, and I know lots of people who would wear it.

ranal

I like the baby/butterfly, and her natural heels

artridge

It's silence of the lambs meets the ring! AHAHAHAHAHAH...i like

Andy Mason

reminds me of those "scary stories to tell in the dark" books

MySimulation

Interesting!! Yes, scary.. but I like it!

blowinbublesooo

get rid of those other butterflies i think "she" could stand alone, and id buy it

alacyt

^Good idea and I'd like to see the hair more stringy and less oil-spill-like.

Very cool drawing!

Michelle01

Scaaaaaaaaaaary and I really like it!

AliceKat

That is the fucking scariest shirt I've ever seen. Butt I keep looking...and it's freaky. O_O I don't get it.

gardenhose_upmynose

i think her hair
has developed
maggots

occult, you say?
say i, in what way?

villainess

eeew!!! WTF!?

how cool!

sophie the ocelot

Oh my god, that's so scary. I'd have nightmares if that was on my wall. Or in my dresser drawer.

chelseakurtzman

Eerie but terribly awsome...I'd wear it.

kidaro

Wow! Your imagination must be on steroids! Fantasmatastical!

A-perfect-circle

i apsolutely love this shirt id but it instantaniously

seanalton

Just a tad bit disturbing.

i carnt spel

love the baby moth thing... put it on its own

Private Asylum

stringier hair. lower placement, possibly bottom left-hand corner? interesting design. 5.

quitepeculiar

Creepy. The "baby moth thing" seems out of place with the woman. I agree with an earlier comment that he can stand alone, sans butterflies, on a corner of a shirt.

RubberDuckee

You should give the creepy woman moth wings. I think that would look awesome.

Rainbowafterflood

Umm... Scary as hell... Amazing, but I wouldn't wear it. Though I know quite a few who would.

toutbeaucoup

it's mostly amazingly beautiful. I give you a 5 but I wouldn't wear it.

w4nderl4nd

if you really like it, just wear it! : )

Noodlegirl

wicked design. 5.

NightvisionVoyager

way creepy.
WAY CREEPY.
aaah now im thinking about the ring

TK421AtMyPost

im tired of butterflies. oh yeah and a grammatical error, not that is matters, it should be "obsessed with" not "obsessed about."
sorry im a grammar nazi.

stellar02

Gonna be honest. This sucks.

ZombieUnicorn

Creepy.
o.o
...But nice.
=D

w4nderl4nd

TK421AtMyPost >>> in the Thesaurus dictionnary, the example took in the definition of the verb obsess is "he was obsessed WITH thoughts of suicide" and "he became completely obsessed ABOUT germs." So I guess my title doesn't contain a grammatical error.

buttterflykissez

Now these are some unique butterflies. Her hair reminds me of the creepy little girl from the Ring. I like it.

xilia

For the self-proclaimed "grammar nazi":

"I'm tired of butterflies. Oh yeah, to point out a grammatical error (not that it matters): it should be 'obsessed with,' not 'obsessed about.' Sorry, I'm a grammar Nazi."

Please, please don't correct people's grammar when your own is horrendous. Especially when they aren't even wrong. You just make yourself look like a BIG asshole, and an idiot to boot.

Anyhow. Creepy design, to paraphrase the overtrodden. I admit to being a little mystified....the girl is so caught up in the material that she's morphing into a being more adapted to conventional beauty standards? (That's what I'm getting out of her heels, at least.) The beauty in a lot of these shirts is that they need not be fleshed out fully to be adored, but I'd have to know what you were getting at before I purchased this one. Regarldess of context, however, the content is amazing. Very nice illustration.

Cinnamongir1

Hippie chick meets Aeon Flux.

I like the lines. I agree that the hair would look better stringier but it's pretty.

kafferslee

freakin me out....

Kelseyg

kind of ugly :\

ivegotnothing

creepy and Kelsevg

placed a little too high too

deerhead.

that's kind of, freaky.

jantiiiizzle

i wouldnt wear it but i like it

No account?