Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Jangle

I like it.

IGIT

hehe nice idea

bettybob

get rid fo the text. even if it was needed, the font just doesn't work with the style of the headless horseman

lambie83

<i>Very</i> original. Like it lots. Nice design and not too gruesome.
Good use of only 4 colors!
And I like the text, it looks very much like and ad for some classy golf/polo club. Whichis part of the fun.

NeoDreamer

The text works. Leave it in.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i think the font works well for the polo. it'd be cheesy/too obvious if it was in a scary style like the horseman!

anne_archist

Haha, this is a great idea.
And please keep the text! I like the font a lot.

Espoz

This is great.
$5

marx7

ha awesome. I played the headless horseman in a school play.

JDu8s

The text you chose is perfect for the shirt, and needs to stay. Great concept/idea and execution...$5

ewey6

like the text

fenderbender

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! 5+ I'd buy this in a heartbeat

quitepeculiar

Fan of the text and design here. Great concept.

TK421AtMyPost

id like it without the text.
really like it otherwise.

schrodea

I'd like it on another color - I don't like brown shirts

LornaDoone

i like it!
and keep the text :)

Perceive

really cool!!!

Eastlyn

I love this! Im typically a fan of text, but this design definitely stands on its own...ditch the test

Juxtapose_42

I joined Threadless just so I could tell you I love this shirt. Color, font, design execution... You win my heart, sir.

kc_6201

I'd like it without the text. You don't need it to understand the design.

Stormstar1

Dude, keep the text, totally contributes to the joke. The font you chose looks just like an advertisement for such an establishment.

ottothecow

The text should be there but it would alost look better as one of those "imitation varsity" style shirts like A&F might produce (except for this one is clever and witty rather than just crude sexual inuendo)

fifty50

it's good, but probably more worthy of Old Navy or Busted Tees rather than Threadless. But still, I like it.

PhoenixPatronus

i freaking LOVE it! but i think it should be a left chest design, since that's how polos are

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

maybe i could drop the text, make it a left chest design, and threadless could get it embroidered onto a polo shirt!! haha, that would be awesome.
;)

Delagrange

it made me laugh out loud

Negala

Yeah! Put it on a polo shirt!

casaz

I agree that it should be on a polo shirt. Threadless has done it before, to my knowledge, so, they can do it again.

Put it on maybe an orange polo and it's mine.

Fiver.

popcultureicon

god damn it.
this is exactly the sort of shirt i would expect to find at some hollister store.

Pepius

LOL, great one :)

letter_of_apology

love the text.
love the colors.
i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Dex1138

Outstanding! 5$
While most are saying drop the text, I'd even go for a graphic-less version with the SHPC logo on it!

leemo.fo

i think the 'polo club' bit should be in the darkest sade of bergundy (know i cant spell), but aside from that - awesome!!
$4

plastikaa
plastikaa profile pic Alumni

loose the text

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us