One second...

Witchfishing

• by joshamman
  • posted May 04, 2006
  • 25 Comments

way too much going on for a t-shirt.

Watch this
phones

no way- this is rad. Who cares if strangers will have to walk past 8 times before they've read everything? The beauty is you know.

Initzathras

Awesome.. its great and its insanely busy...
I give t $5

little g
little g profile pic Alumni

"Wicked" Funny! On the back would be a better position in my humble opinion. That's just me though. 5!

abster44

hah I'm somehow mystified by this so..4

toastburner

Yeah, sure, any color you want. I couldn't fit too many little t-shirt samples on without making the picture too small to read. Let's say gray, light blue, orange, and mebbe pink for the ladies. They sure do love their pink shirts with sadistic stuff on them.

sevenblades

I really enjoy it, but would love it in pink or green.

me2red4u

Toast burner you are too clever! Great idea!. Gray IS a good color, but I'm quite partial to green myself...but either way. I hope this one wins!

burlesque

"Mirthril hook"

I love you.

newjerzey71

COLOR!!!!
please

lots of words

cool anyways

PhoenixPatronus

seems like you should switch to comics, or writing stories. good idea, but i think you're in the wrong genre.

Chalkie

If I wore that I would be afraid of being throttled by a Wiccan.
But I'd still wear it.

Tabenavides

nice idea.. but its to busy.. its also to blunt.. no offence but it looks like something i would see at walmart. 8 ( sorry

seanalton

Way too much going on at once.

escaper

too much going on, I like the concept though. maybe with just the kite and witch fishing text. let the illus imply more than you tell/show

joeshellard

Not very threadless... maybe try somewhere else?

shirtflirt

it goes against all the current trends here
and for that i salute you

ngee_khiong

Idea is cool, but too much text

jasonfifi

way way way too much going on, and since there's so much going on, it makes its own border, and it'd look boxy from a distance.

i do like that it's different, and if it doesn't get printed, you should print some on your own. they'd probably sell.

No account?
Join Us