Close
One second...

CurlyGirl

• by towgi
  • posted May 02, 2006
  • 24 Comments

looks like a Slave Labor Comic characture like gloom cookie or something.

Watch this
Leviss

that just freaks me out... but in a good way!

xaimfortheheart

i think one of the curls is a little
too close to the lip. but that's just me.
: )

KolaZ183

die, bitebitch, die

lostboyblue

i like it without the extra layer of curls behind and around her. it is cool though, and creepy - 4

xemo.tionalx

its really cute
but she definatly
needs a nose

$5
<3

c_case

i dont like this at all.
people who were this who are most likely thinking:
"oh look at me! arent i weird! dont you hate me! but deep down i just want attention and to be accepted like any other"
yes, we hate you. yes, you're really freaking weird. if you want attention and to be accepted, stop the crap.

seanalton

I'm on the fence with this one. I agree xemo.tionalx. She needs a nose. Maybe that'd make it work. 3

elphabasoup

intrigued, but not enough.

mossaia

~corpse bride?

Big Ed

It seems really Hot Topic-ish to me. Which sadly isn't a good thing.

jyn

this looks alot like the corpse bride, but i love that movie so i love this illustration - however i would get rid of the background image. just have the head on its own, it doesnt need anything else.....those other curls in the back are too much i think. otherwise i think this is very cool :) i'd definitely wear it

pepsigurll

the curl is too close to the lip but besides that its cool, i like the other curls too, the curl thats too close to the lip just draws all the attention right to it, not the design

Down10

Too bad Hot Topic ganked that gothic-cute style -- I'd appreciate your shirt more.

AliceKat

I like the altered version mmuucchh better. More color choices. $4.

schonste

Face + Swirly = 1/2 the submissions on Threadless. Just not cutting it any more.

janell6267

well I like it. I have not been here long enough to hate swirly. $5

Johnnycarter121

MM it seems you are a bit late for the pretty goth design. It just doesn´t work anymore. This ones ok, though.

jylcat

i could swear i've seen this design many many times. it's too similar to other things (emily strange, ruby gloom, corpse bride) especially with the color choices (red/white/black)

No account?
Join Us