Close
One second...

we roll deep

this would be radder if it wasnt black on white. awesome illustration tho.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
R G
R G profile pic Alumni

nice

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

This would improve to the MAXXX with color.

Big Ed

I'd love to see just the design on the back as the front design. It's simpler and it still gets the point across.
Either way, funny stuff.

NeoDreamer

I'm pretty sure that it's meant to be on color. It's just that the Flash broke when Threadless overlaid the zoom feature.

megruth

no text and color is necessary

cunning47

the back is awesome. i get it a $5 with color

click clack

Leenie691

so freaking cute

hans1247

Color my little peeps! Nice design.

trishxtrash

Yeah I'd love it with color

sketch3030

big up to my brethren Wiley!!! ROLL DEEP!!!

bootyface31

yo this logo is the shiznite, big ups to the designer. HE got mad game. White on black looks nasty, best way to go hands down!!! I'd buy this but im broke, nucka nucka nucka.

mini dukes III

Jesus, that is hilarious. It would look better with colour; try a light gray and yellow, orange, or light blue outline for the birds.

little g
little g profile pic Alumni

No text and add color $5. Love the peeps idea. I was rolling one around in my head but mine sux. Yours is awesome.

c_case

we need color!

protocoldoug

"back slap *, i take care of business, call you Frank Purdue the way you take care of chickens"
-jemini

it rules di_ggler, hella nice

wizzal

this is whicked! gangsta to the hizzal.. haha

elphabasoup

a little blah without color. but I do like the design.

hehehe

Cool except REMOVE TEXT!!! Nobody knows what "rollin deep" is except for gangsters, and which gangster exactly is going to wear this? Remove text, it is done in crappy text anyway, maybe if you did it in the "vato" real gangster text or some other text like that.

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

one little thing... add color and youll do just fine

cchana

i don't care about the text/colour. this is frickin awesome! i really hope this gets printed! $5

Rob Green

i like the placement on the back. but i dont like the front at all.

geishaberry

Awesome awesome t-shirt!

geishaberry

Also, it doesn't make as much sense without rollin' deep, since the phrase is "rollin' deep with ma peeps." So I'd keep the text.

Larry47

Nuh day nuh hah dollah Dog! This design is the crackerbomb. I love it and will buy many. Yo yo yo yo yo go Dog!

Gold finger

Cute! I can't wait to buy some. You the Man di_ggler!

allisonranieri

hey, i hate to beat a dead horse, but you need

COLOR!

Niessen

I like it. Very good. 5$

thingoneandahalf

oh my goodness. this is HILARIOUS. color please!??!?!?

Sir_Minimus

this is off the hook. i didnt laugh, but i smiled big and my heart felt warm. five and buy

outlawpencil

I'd like more color and a stronger drawing. Nice appealing idea!

keepitbouncy

I have no idea what you mean by "peeps" so I don't think I get the joke?
Still, taking the piss out of gangstaz is always good.
I'd be proper bo without text and on a different colour shirt. Colour might work too, but I'm not sure it needs it.
Selecta!

annie_d

love the concept... but yes... color would be good. white t-shirts = no.

Stumblebum47

Pimpfly Brother! I love this and it is most effective in black and white.
I give a 5. Nukka Nuka Nukka. You da Mighty, Mighty D___y Man!

Lidstrom

I love this design! $5... very simple yet works well without lots of colors

little g
little g profile pic Alumni

di_ggler?
For real? You didn't think "peeps" when you did this?? But... They're peeps. You know peeps...

LornaDoone

hahahah, i love the illustration, that's awesome
not sure about the text... definetely put it on a color tee and it would be a 5$ for sure!

R G
R G profile pic Alumni

very nice like a lot

littlered

makes me hungry for peeps! Love it

hehehe

I see a lot of people asking for color, just here to be an advocate for NO COLOR! IT WILL RUIN IT! But don't you think the text isn't in the right style? It should look like a gangster would have it, right? Still think its better w/o though cuz its all understood.

horseofthemyst

Lose the text and this will be awesome.

rholliday

Even if you didn't think they looked like Peeps, birds make the noise "peep." First thing I thought of was "This should be called 'Rollin' Peep." Not to mention the fact that peeps is rap slang for people or friends, as was mentioned earlier, so "Rollin' Deep with my Peeps" would work, too.

Anyway, it's awesome.

janell6267

very cute, just needs color. 5

hellodisko

HAHHAHAH LOVE IT

allisonranieri

hey di, i think that was really rude of you to "get back" at me by posting this.

di_ggler, at 3:47pm on May 3, 2006
this design is better than any of yours

because in my blog, NO WHERE did i say i am the greatest designer on the planet, and NO WHERE in my comment on your submission did i say your design is terrible, so why turn right around a few minutes after i posted and leave a scathing comment? it seems so ridiculous just because i left another comment about the color. if you don't like hearing that, you don't have to listen. but retaliating is not only impolite, but it's immature. just for the record, i gave your design a 4, if that makes you feel any better, but now i'm not so sure you deserve it.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us