WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY \

• by getrules
  • posted Apr 26, 2006
  • 38 Comments

Wondering how you know so much. you\'re just a little bug!

Watch this
CaffeintedIniquity

took me a while to realize that was a bug. Looked like he was wiping a really dirty nose for a while....

elphabasoup

reallly random, but pretty cute nevertheless.

belleteensie

there are 5 colors- but other than that it is really cute.

rockylovestees

It took me like 5 minutes to find the fifth colour.
x.x

5 nonetheless

landosamorm

I really liked this once I realized it was a bug. It took a bit to see it that way though. To me it liked sort of like a snowman pulling off his carrot nose.

So I guess my point is to make your illustration more obvious next time.

The color thing isn't really important- but there are six:
white, gray, black, tan background color, and the two shades of brown in the bug.

janell6267

I thought he was wiping his nose at first too. And please explain the text. Not sure I really get it. Does it have something to do with ' wishing to be a fly on the wall' ?

zeus22

If I understand correctly the text is what the little white guy is saying which leads to the assumption that the "bug" (I had trouble seeing it as well, thought it was a nose) said "They know."

Supposedly there is humor in that.

1 for a pleasant shade of yellow. What is that? Perhaps "Yolk" or "Buttery Cream"? "Daffodil" maybe? I enjoyed it nonetheless.

NiceAlex

^ I think the color is Banana.

goodbyeskyharbor

oh I thought it was a reference to brown nosing

janell6267

^^^ brown nosing !! haha ! Now THAT is funny ! I love it.

Kimatay

i thought it was a little kid picking his nose....(the bug was the nose...)

janell6267

I see 5 colors only. And apparently Threadless is letting more through with 5 colors, and I am glad for that.

Neon Radio

It's cute. It took a while for me to realize it was a bug and not a brown-noser...

NinerzNina

haha yeah. I was sitting there thinking. What is he doing with his nose but once I noticed it was a bug I thought it was really cute =].

janell6267

maybe he should be standing sideways, and holding the bug on his hand out in front of his face. That way from a side view, it is easy to see he is not touching his nose.

buffatrix

what does he know?

getrules

do you guys realize that sometimes you never get the understanding of life right in front of your nose?

zeus22

It is "Banana"!

Brett F.

i really thought that the guy was picking his nose for about 2 minutes.

Brett F.

WHITE ISN'T A COLOR!!

janell6267

Why do some people think white or black are not colors? Click on "Submit a Design"....and this is what it says in the rules.

Too Many Colors - Design must have 4 or less unique colors, no gradients, no photographs, no tiny halftones. Remember, black & white count. *The color of the tee shirt does not count toward the four color limit

See.....it says black and white count ! Only the shirt color itself does not count.

TK421AtMyPost

ok this is cool but i dont like the text on the shirt.
maybe draw the whole body of the guy so its just him standing there looking at the bug. the square and the text remind me of those stupid "happy bunny" shirts. i like it a lot otherwise though!

BigRedRod

Looks far too much like he's holding his nose

Inkstains

Cute and paranoid at the same time. Good work.

ilovemydeadgayson

This looks like a piece I've seen from an artist that used to be on deviantart. So unless you're that artist, I'm a bit concerned.

hehehe

I would have thought forever that this little character was picking his nose and "they know" was referring to the fact that "they know" your picking your nose. I didn't really like that but I do like the bug thing, just would never think it was a bug unless I was told, would you consider fixing this so it's unmistakable? Thanks!

makruege

its really cute and I lke it, even though I usually hate cute very much. So that means Its good.

teechers_pet

This tee made me pee a little. But not in the good way.

AliceKat

I think it's cute. :] Maybe if you put his hand and the bug to the side it won't look like he's wiping his nose. $4.

No account?
Join Us