Threadless Family Tree

Hi/

I hope you will find your nick in a tree ))

Watch this
elphabasoup

I can't see how this would be scored highly by anyone not included. and it would be nearly impossible to add everyone. so... :/

Jo$h

suck up

CDK

Is this a tribute to all or most who have been printed? if so, I beleiev getting printed is tribute enough. I have to agree with elphabasoup. Naturally, anyone who is not included in this is going to score it low.

I give you a 3 but that is prbably about as high as you are going to receive from anyone not named on your sub.

hans1247

I like the tree. Nice idea, too bad people are babies.

Hontchouk Alexandre

I do not think it was really necessary to use every nick in design. (because it impossible or maybe i dont know how to do it better) I used nick names as only short and long lines and color spots.

WallsReallyWork

this sint bloggers, but its not printed people either. either way, you missed a bunch of people (and im not being selfish, but there are some people more deserving) or maybe youre just doing good designers, if thats the case, you still need to add some more

palindrome264

i disagree with above comments, i don't find my name, and i still like the shirt. it's really cool. 5 for you.

Kelseyg

Eh, kind of in-joky and lame. I wouldn't want to have to explain it to someone on the street and I can't see how it's worth $15-$17 dollars.

And I'm not saying that out of spite because I'm not a designer.

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

i see a few peoples names twice, but i don't see my name :/

Candiru

i've never seen you before.

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

am i going crazy or did i just understand what you wrote???
if you have never seen me then you havent been part of threadless for very long.

mini dukes III

You are trying to kiss so much arse. Lol.

Dilusion

You should do it again, but instead of user names, do it with names of the other shirt designs.

chisafer
chisafer profile pic Alumni

Maybe we can let Threadless make a shirt with everyone cool on it. They know who is important or not.

OR

Someone make a shirt that just says:
"Littlem"
...on it.

Helenthura

I really like this idea but you should have used the shirt names not user names

nie

"Eh, kind of in-joky and lame. I wouldn't want to have to explain it to someone on the street and I can't see how it's worth $15-$17 dollars.

And I'm not saying that out of spite because I'm not a designer. "

Agreed.

No account?
Join Us