Close
One second...

WestSide, WestSide

I love this for the sheer absurdity.

Watch this
tikitoaster

When you're a jet, you're a jet from your first cigarette till your last dying day...

na-nu

haha tiki thanks for making that clear.
So funny, and so nuts!

pencilgrin

Wow, I had to Google it to confirm my intuitions. I'm getting sick of hearts. Really really sick of them. But I like this design. More for its absurdity than the reference.

megruth

this is so great! i love that movie

Cocakoehler

Holy Crap! My Mom would totally cream herself if she saw this. I bet she'd buy fifty. West Side Story is her favorite movie. She used to make me watch it ALL the time. So much, in fact, that I became a professional gang member/dancer.

Anyways, cool shirt. I don't like the pregnant looking top shark though. Fix it, or I'll fix you. Literally. Visectamie.

Ellsswhere
3 designs submitted - Score now!

i think the drawing could... use some work

romolusIII

r the sharks in the air or r the plains underwater??? either way it duznt make any sense

romolusIII

west sidew story Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

montmont

I like it better when I pretend it's about westside planes versus eastside sharks and they are having a turf posse war.

montmont

*westside sharks/eastside planes

Mdundee

fuckin' A.

fuckin' A.

alinab7

i don't like yellow shirts but this is tempting

Lineman

this sucks

kidtiffey

stay cool boy, reeeeeeaaaaal cool ... badass, dig it.

preshead

It makes me laugh. I like it!

kc_6201

That top shark sure is funky looking.

dixiegirlie19

it makes me feel pretty...oh so pretty

Cinnamongir1

Cute idea. Not so great execution. Poor shirt color choice.

dixiegirlie's comment made me giggle.

Cocakoehler

Lineman said you suck. As a human being and an artist. He doesn't think you're worth anything, and I hate to put words in his mouth, but I think he thinks you're not even worth the paper you designed it on. He wants you to die. Horribly. In a chemicaly induced flaming car accident.

Big Ed

Well, I'm a retard. I missed the whole jets/sharks thing until someone mentioned the musical. On any given day if I'm feeling too smart for my own good, all I have to do is log onto this site and check out about 3 or 4 subs before I get knocked back to the status of complete idiot.

Borgy

Awe! And we just did this musical at my school. That's so kewlio! lol

pinkeyecandyapple

i think this would be better if it didn't have the hearts just coz i am sick of everything having hearts on it... but great idea. actually i only just recently realised that west side is infact romeo and juliet... anyone else ever notice that???

penryn

I loved it at first, but am liking it less and less as I look at it. The idea is cool, but it looks like you took literally one minute with the drawing and that makes me sad. :-(

Yeah, pinkeyeandyapple, West Side Story is one of the many adaptations of Romeo & Juliet.

Startxp05

i'm so pretty, oh so pretty!!!

lauraxlaurent

ive done theatre all my life, and i didnt get it at first. i think i shouold have.... hmm. i like it ... but i thought 'planes and sharks?" maybe im just dumb. thats a distinct possibility.

spalose

Dude this is bad ASS.

Gargess

love it!. so clever. $5

Jangle

I didn't get it at first, but this is great.

No account?