Close
One second...

growing

First try! Feel free to leave me comments.

Thanks!

Watch this
sheriff wendee

i like the girl but what's up with the bubbles? i think that is kinda unnecessary

makingpeace

i like it its reminds me of my youth dressing up in my moms heels but yea what is the significace of the bubble?

bettybob

agreed...take out the bubbles and this is a great sub. the bubbles make it look like the shoes smell bad.

kagehime

what, did someone leave champagne in the shoe or something?

joshamman

the bubbles look like stink coming up from mommy shoes... and the girl is about to pass out from the stench...

Jen13

it’s an interesting idea but I wanna see a different rendering of the image instead of just silhouette.

Kimmander

i like the bubbles =[

maxandglad

Without the bubbles it would make a really great greetings card. I mean this in a good way.

suspiria

HER GENITALS ARE BUBBLING. SOON HER WOMB WILL BE READY TO BEAR FRUIT.

KikiYeung

I like the design! Amanda, u're so brilliant!!!

Sodacap_bum

delete bubbles = $5

indigoglass

cool idea. besides the bubbles, though, its kind of hard to see the shoes (the shape) next to the foot. it almost looks like the heels are digging into her foot
D:

katethegreat426

No bubbles....and I'd pay $15 for this....

It's so perfect...

Kanime

Beautiful design!
Agreed: delete bubbles = $5

3LeggedMan

Maybe without the bubbles.
I know it's been said, but let's just reiterate a little...

o2be_me

On blue, On blue!!

acoustaristic

i like how its done but i agree with some above..

i think you should get rid of the bubbles. smelly shoes..

horsemelt

Don't take out the bubbles...jesus christ, some of you are stoned. Amadee, VERY nice first run...what about some other shirt colors? The bubbles are unusual and that's great...especially from the top of her head. What if the ones above her head weren't so straight? Maybe one or two more? 4.

fbiluthien

That's lovely 5$

penryn

I'm not sure what's bothering me about the bubbles. Maybe the way they're composed on (in?) her body. I don't mind the bubbles by the shoe or out of her head (though I wish they weren't in a line). I love the concept, though. I dunno, I'd just like to see a second draft. If you're going to do the bubbles, make them fit into the picture more . Maybe what's bothering me is that the outline of the girl is so rough, because of her hair and clothing, and the bubbles just look like cut-outs. I dunno, something's wrong, though.

ohmystarsNET

yes i'd love this without the circles and the floor line. the colours could be better, though.

Madicup915

I love the design, but as others have said i think the bubbles are cute but unneccisary....you could go anyway with the bubbles and this shirt! Very cute idea...i'd buy it!!

Cinnamongir1

I like the bubbles. Not sure why but they work for me.

myloveisinzooyork

I agree with everyone else mentioning the bubbles and their unneccessariness.

I like the rest of it, just not the bubbles

Botham

I really like this; I'd buy it! $4

4qu4

i think if the bubbles were placed elsewhere it would look cooler but i still like the overall design

xxheart

what's with the bubbles? other than that i like it.

Shebly

I really like this. 5$

bwiggins

i really like the whole design. i don't see anything wrong with the bubbles.

ZombieUnicorn

The placing of the bubbles on that childs body make me feel a tad bit uncomfortable.
o.o
Very uncomfortable.
OH WAIT,
SHE'S SWISS!
That must explain the holes..
But the ones floating from the shoes..?
Must be bubbles.

thingoneandahalf

I really like the design, the only thing I think could be changed would be placement. Maybe lower right?

whisper in water

I say move her further to the right, extend the floor line all the way across the shirt, and remove the bubbles.

Really well done, especially for a first try!

Kwan Sir

I love it, especially the bubbles, it makes the picture creative and wishful.
The hair of the child is so cute.

ethicka

touching.

Oxford XVII

Bubbles = no

Everything else = yes

Gingit

to me the bubbles are imagination. the shoes signify dreaming. pretend. innocence. i like. and i like the bubbles. i think they add movement and they represent inspiration to me.

atomic silhouette

I love this design, I mean I really love this, I just had like the biggest awwww moment, I really hope this one is printed, I'm not totally in to the bubbles though, a bit unneccessary but I like regardless.
Awesome, really.

sevenblades

No bubbles and I love it.

wizzal

very cool, bubbles like most people have said are not nessicary but i would like to know what your idea behind them was?

amadee

Thanks for all of yours comments. I am glad to show my first try here and have all comments above.

The bubbles from the high heel shoes try to show the fantasy of growing up. It also tries to represent time. Bubbles always move and have motion. When something moves, it involves time. This is what the orginal thought at the beginning.

Thanks so much!!!!!!! And I hope to show you guys my next try soon!

pshew

I think it's marvelous. The design is simple (using mono-color silhouette) and yet it's able to conform nicely to its topic: GROWING. I particularly like the bubbles in both positive and negative shades, which both highlights the whole design and leads one with some imagination and creativity to visualize a picture of “A Little Girl longing to be grown up enough for the Shoes of An Adult (emphasized by oversize)"

tattat

It's good idea for the first design. The bubbles and the shoes coincides with the image "growing'. But if the hair style of the little girl could be changed to 'braid' style, it will look more cutie. Good job, Amanda.

Uncle Tat and Connie

No account?