Close
One second...

a tree whose leaves are also continents

shout out to my peeps in eastern russia, thailand, down under, and M brook MINNESOTA word.

Watch this
germnan

v ery nice idea.. hmm.. can give 4

squeegebeckenheim

this is better than the other "continent tree" sub i just saw. i like how the globe is formed.

pencilgrin

Again, great idea, but not paticularly well executed. Ther trunk of the tree doesn't match the detail of the well-executed top.
The other tree sub wasn't executed as well as this one, but had a more developed idea. You guys should work together.

senor spicy pants

it was just EARTH DAY!
i would totally wear this!!

greenwrap5

it looks great .. i love the colors you used

nonomad

nice name

El_Dictador_Cubano

very blunt title; almost to the point of "Snakes on a Plane"

his

love it! id buy & 5

croutonchild

I would love it on sky blue!

R'son-W

^Ooh, sky blue would be an awesome idea. $5, man. Good work!

herekittykitty

the tree trunk is a bit stocky and straight...slim it out and give it some knots? a little variation? try a blue shirt too. i think that'd be sweet.

elphabasoup

I like the composition.

Roostersauce

i wouldnt wear it
but its pretty cool

ovarycowboy

i like it, but yeah the trunk could be a little better, but still, very good

jpiatt

it's too bad the drawing didn't live up to the awesome title. nothing like a title that just points out the obvious. I'm serious too.
I just don't like the way the tree is drawn. it's too simple and plain. A shadow of somekind would have helped. Also, it bothers me that the world has space between the leaves of the tree coming from the tree and the ones that make up the world....it might have been not as obvious it was the world without those spaces though.
3 for effort and the greatest title I've seen in a while.

Lori de

would have been great in honor of earth day. i like it...

reallyoriginal

I would definitely agree with most everything people have said. Put it on a light blue shirt and add more detail and realism to the trunk. Also, I would say throw another branch or two on the left side, or at least some larger leaves, just to fill out the image a bit more. I think it might help with the contrast issues. Then again, just putting it on a blue shirt might help immensely and make the adding of leaves unnecessary.

jonny wins

That is a cracking title.

MotuhfullaCAPS

This makes me feel green and earthy. :D

hawks22gk

I dig it. Not a white shirt fan though. I like spaghetti too much.

dylanv

Trunk needs work but that is a sweet way to illustrate the globe.

yeslek626

thats the most literal title i have ever seen

.moto.

you could ALMOST say it's too literal...

iheartmap23

thinner trunk and $5

Robot!

Creative title.

apiforu

I think that I would like it more if it's placement was in the middle of the shirt rather then the bottom.
I do like the design, it flows so to speak.

jdsausages676

Nice. better than the one I just gave a zero to

shuckiduck

i like it but again, i agree, it needs something... tree detail might just do it

(nottabadword)

wow, I actually kinda like this one, most of the "Loves Threadless" stuff is stupid

tantheman

I love this.
And I love the title.

shirtflirt

nice spot larchie
pretty close in comparison

luciasaurus

more detail in the trunk. :)

Kelseyg

The top part looks too warped, like you just took a globe and colored it rhe right colors.

c_case

i'd wear it.

pinky pascale

i really like this design, it's such an awesome concept! i think the lower part of the trunk would look cooler with longer roots and a bit more detail.

MadMerlin

LIGHT BLUE PLZ

and maybe centered and higher?

Oxford XVII

I love earth/trees/nature/environmentalism, but this design is just not shirt-worthy.

I way prefer shirts like the Television Tree with plugs for roots to this kind of sentimental stuff - there's a statement there, rather than just a sentiment.

TastesLikeGrandpa

$5 just so I can tell people the title of it when I wear it.

stepoff

I MUST HAVE tHIS I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

$5

No account?