BandPromoter

HA HAA!!! IT'S TOM FROM MYSPACE!

BandPromoter

At least I think it is..

_kapow

it looks like it says united statds.
and why is he on money?

dancingwithmyconfusion

ok..can someone explain tom..i know hes like a "myspace celebrity" and people don' t like him but i don't get it 4

Ryan-The-Lion

i think this has to do with myspace being a sell out. it used to be cool until tom sold the rights of myspace to Fox crop. and now its nothing but a money making machine

carrifaery

that is freaking hysterical... he's definitely on my rejected friends attempt list. Ha! Nice joke, not sure i'd wear it as a tee, but someone might.

xtwinstarx

hillarious...wow. i dunno if i'd wear it, but i'd high five everyone i saw wearing it. hahaha. freakin sweet. 5.

GemStar

OMFG TOM.

I would like to have this muchly!

velvet37

OMG ITS TOM.

BrandonB11

YES BEST DESIGN... SOOOOO MANY PEOPLE LOVE MYSPACE AND WILL LOVE THIS... 5$ FOR SURE

Hollities

Funny, but needs a lot of work.

ludicrous louisa

WHo the hell is tom?
I'm not american so for me it doesn't work.

ktownmvp

anything to do with tom, myspace or spelling "states" wrong, i will not buy

JDu8s

How could you ruin this amazing shirt by spelling "states" wrong?!? Argh. And...if you guys saw Tom on the street would you recognize him? Or would it have to be a situation where he did that infamous 1/4 body turn with the full 180 degree tilt of the head? Something to think about

wendy lady

ahahahahahaha

Sodacap_bum

hahahahaha, i was hoping someone would submit a myspace shirt.

kudos to you. but i ahve to say, you relaly screwed up this shirt with the misspelled "STATDS"

4 from me, fix the spelling and it's a $5

Kimatay

HAHAHAHAHA wow i just almost peed my pants from laughing so hard! I LOOOVVVEEE this! if i could give you a million points i would...but instead i will selttle with a $5!

withsprinklesontop

I don't like myspace and I don't like the design. it didn't even make sense until reading the comments. and I don't want american money on my canadian body, thanks.

groundcontrol

LMAO! 4 for the laugh, awesome!

BrandonB11

^^^^ canadian money sucks

lollirot

heheh

I love it.

Tom is seriously going to take over the world.

janell6267

it is spelled properly...just blurry.

lorilabcoat

that's Tom? I thought it was Fred Savage.
Ha.

ELMOnster

hahahahahhahhha
too bad i quit myspace right after fox bought it.

remember the myspace movie?
that shit was hilarious
TOM YOU EAT PIZZA SO WELL!!

levemelone

he didn't spell states wrong. look at the other Es. 5 for sure.

APcaitZ

wow
I almost hated this
but then I loved the parody of it!!

nice job

saasaa

oh. it's tom from myspace...

why would you ever

1. have a shirt about myspace
2. have a shirt about the ower of myspace
3. have a shirt with money on it
4. have a shirt with money on it with a picture of the ower of myspace

radiostaticstar

i thought it was fred savage too...

o2be_me

ahahaha. Its tom! You funny man...

beeski

HAHAHAHAH!!! 4

bobbyhill

states us spelled right it just looks like a D. he font used makes all the E's look like d's.

drmtama2

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U GET A NEGATIVE VOTE -------55555555

xsarsx

i do believe im one of the .000007% of the population that does not have a myspace. BECAUSE ITS A STUPID TREND THAT NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND DIE.

that being said, no. just no.
im not trying to be an ass, but its hard when myspace is invading threadless.

chaos_has_been_spread

Myspace is society's backwash. No, nevermind. It perfectly represents what a fantastic culture we have. Why the fuck would I want somehting myspace related on a shirt? 0.

Big Ed

I'm way too unhip to even know who Tom is.
But I will at least give you points for choosing a green shirt.

Cobalt69

It's sort of like a shirt that functions as an inside joke, but only to those that care about MySpace; then, only to those that care that Tom sold out to Murdoch; then, you'd have to care enough about what happened with MySpace to want to buy/wear a shirt about it, and I have no idea how many that would be but probably not many.

jett

actually, i think enough people would get it to justify it. not everybody perhaps, but enough. i'd wear it. :P

freethehippiesagain

i dont think myspace shirts sell well...you go into hot topic and the same ones have been there for months...i think people are too shy to publicly let people know they're on myspace...and i dont blame them...

sweetie2012

Yeah, I got excited to see tom on a shirt...just because it's Tom, and just the fact that he is who he is is pretty much a joke to anyone I talk to... but I would never, ever, ever wear a shirt about myspace.
Ever.
Because I'm embarrased to even be a part of it.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?