Close
One second...

Humanitary Disaster Relief

When all seems lost and things are at their worst there are those who will be at your side. Here's to the next 125.

Watch this
bortwein

The water feel of this design might come across better on a blue. I do like the design but it did take me a second to figure out the water thing. 5

Jenn.Pollack

I think the water is confusing cause of the teddy bear! Would it float? My basement flooded in the 97 and all our teddy bears sunk to the bottom. Maybe lower the wter a tad to see that its just below the matress and add more ripples. Great illustration. though

If this got printed it would be nice if half the funds went to the disaster relief.

melhel86

they float at first, then get saturated and sink...

really great illustration

phones

finally, the red cross comp is getting interesting.

don't like the bear and bottle but who cares- it's rad.

Pictograma

I liked the illustration but the water is not so cleared.It looks confusing.

rudra

i sgree that the water isn't too clear - a blue tee might help, but i think adding some extra ripples would do it.

velvet37

whoa.
this is great.
best red cross submission ive seen today, maybe out of all of them.
5$

snapdash

excellent 5$

proletarian

great concept and illustration.

nocturnes

i love this, completely.

Leslee

first RC sub I can see winning. Nice work.

sounddbox

$5
PRINT PRINT PRINT

freehandprofit

Thanx for the support guys, if you like you can see the different stages this design went thru in a blog under my profile.

poppycocker

i dont think ive ever adored a shirt more. i completely get how the kid is "shielding" the person for their "rain cloud". $5 -- no question.

saasaa

i don't understand why it is a little kid is shielding the person.

but the art is nice. 4

foucaultagogo

what is it about kids, animals and adults? why is a small child shielding a man? should it not be the other way around? Is the bear belonging to the adult and the bottle belonging to the child - who drops it in favour of an umbrella? is the child having a dry day - having ditched the booze? another heavy handed, sentimental, mixed metaphor design. '0'

Ronin60

really nice design

Inside My Head...

I think this would be better for a Bedwetter campaign

maybelost

great. i really like this one. it's a little unclear at first that the water is that deep, but when i realized that it really made the design. so, my only suggestion would be to maybe accentuate the water more, in a subtle way... more ripples?

ocean bump!

you are awesome.

somethingaboutairplanes

aw.. i love it. maybe if the water was a little lower..

i don't know, but you get a $5

.onion

it's hard to tell about the water... at first i couldn't tell that it was flooding at all. i guess a blue shirt would help the matter come across easier. i like the illustration except for the water coming off the umbrella- it looks like slime.

emily_edamame

This is really amazing. Perhaps on blue, or on the grey that the design is on.

Monkey II

Very very very
GOOD!

Blexxemen

dis rawks my world!!! $5 and definitely worth buying!

phoenixfeather

A bunch of people said they didn't get that it was water, but I picked up on that immediately. I think it's really,really neat. way to go! 5

juliagoolia

I like this, but I saw it and immediately thought of Katrina victims. Then I saw the bottle and thought about alcoholics. Maybe this is my perverse mind, but it felt confusing. I love the idea and the illustration is really great!

Ava Adore

mm blue would be nice.
awesome illus!

sheriff wendee

this is really really really pretty

F.A.B

nicely done

d3d

awesome design.

freehandprofit

Thanks again guys, if the water seems a bit unclear check my profile. Some more detailed views might make more sense.

Gabe..

Oh My God, I really LOVVEEE it. 5

aklectik

I love this shirt, and would buy it.

Booper

This is great. I love it.

Elburrito

great. 5

pocket_penguin

wow, this is really well done. I think the colors could be different, but I don't have and suggestions off the top of my head. :)

hannahq

Wow. Very well done.I love it on the yellow. Blue would be too obvious. Captures exactly what relief aims to do. Wonderful execution. Please print it!!

$5!!

do the bullwinkle

$5
I love this so bad.
This is a total must-print!

StephosaursREX

its amazing.
i think it would be better on a really light blue though. = ]
$5.

konagirl

I love the concept. As soon as I saw it I "aww"-ed. Where's the $10?

wendyb

Beautiful concept and execution! I love this! 5$

blowinbublesooo

this is gorgeous, i might cry...love it $5

notelove

awwwww. love. 5$

El_Dictador_Cubano

damn. It's a shame that this won't be printed. Loved the design.

No account?