Close
One second...

Husky

I have exactly the opposite problem with clothing sizes....

Watch this
cherrycoke

Without the 75% off sign. Just the dog could work really well.

Andy Mason
Andy Mason profile pic Alumni

ha ha ha ha, that is hilarious... i dont know why, that dog is just really funny....

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

> Without the 75% off sign. Just the dog could work really well.

No, then it's just a fat dog.

Congrats, louisa, this is your first shirt design to make me laugh out loud. Very cute.

Today♥Contradiction

Its a husky and he's......husky!!! Shit that is funny. no really though. I like it. 5.

prettixwaste

this is so cute and funny!
i love it!
5+

janell6267

keep the sign, that is what makes it funny. But I think the shirt needs to be darker...hard to see. And the 75 % off sign needs to be bigger.

sevraider

funny..
kindda vague thoguh
need another color..

U geta 4

suspiria

HAHA, as soon as i saw the title of this and your name next to it i knew what the image would be.. and it still made me giggle. I LOVE THE WAY YOU DREW THIS GUY. he looks so despondent

ludicrous louisa

I'll tell you what's ironic about this. If I wore it I'd be explaining it all the time. In Australia, husky doesn't mean fat.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

i was about to point that out myself. i just went "yeah, fat dog needs fat clothes". it works a lot better with the extra cultural knowledge.
you're not really 14 are you?

poisonandpills

This reminds me of my dog because my dog is fat too.
But not that fat, haha.
Love it.

ludicrous louisa

D3d, I am. I'll post a pic when I've got one

pluty81

obese dogs on my tee.......................mmmm

feathered

maybe don't even need the shirt rack; just the dog alone says 'husky'. very cute dog!!

Amae

This is the FIRST shirt that actually made me laugh out loud. That is rare, so you get a $5 from me. Thank you, ludicrous louisa. Really, Thank You.

deadspeaker

I agree that this shirt is too culturally based as well-- where I come from, 'husky' doesn't even remotely mean 'fat', so I didn't understand the point of the shirt until I read the comments.

The dog is really adorable, though.

NiceAlex

His face seems like he's thinking "Damn, I really let myself go"

scrumpt10us

This is adorable! I love dogs and I totally love the 'husky' play on words. I really hope this makes it, I adore it.

SoCoDivka

Cute! The sign's a little hard to read though...

I looked through your subs, and you're a talented illustrator, esp. one so young. I'm not a pun fan, but enjoy your images. I hope you keep designing!

Katie_ladie

aww my dog is fat too!! haha

Magdalin324

why do fat dogs make me so sad?

elphabasoup

har dee har har! grrrrrrrr-eat (excuse the pun ahem) concept!!!
$5

dukerus

hahah great design! best one i've seen in a while

fifty50

The design is ruined by the crappy text rendering and the messed up perspective. Actually the whole design is pretty messed up.

siezexthisday

ahhhhhhhhh god i want this so badddd

Midoriii

!!!!!!!!!this is adorable^-^ i hope it prints oneday! $5

No account?
Join Us