Close
One second...

Mobilize!

One person makes a difference. And this is one person giving hope and compassion to everyone. The doves are representative of this, and I have them forming a heart because it is universal. This is what everyone knows all over the world as a symbol of caring. I hope you folks enjoy this submission. Please leave comments, and thanks for your time.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
This_Hearts_On_Fire

i really like this, but maybe add clouds? or some more ground?

Antangil

I like it, but I'll be glad when the hearts can stop. I even like the sparse design. 4.

siezexthisday

reminds me of 'flowers in the attic' its really pretty

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

Great job benny!

pollypry

yeah, hearts, annoying, whatever. but this is very well done and i think both suits threadless and red cross, which barely any of the other submissions accomplish. blah blah blah, 5.

larchie

For some reason, I want the ground to have little speckles of bird poo.

bobbyleonard

I don't think the grass is necessary. I don't think I'd ever wear a tshirt with a heart on it... but I might reconsider for this shirt. The birds are very nicely done!

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I like the light blue version better than the red/white. The concept is nice. I do wish that the birds were a bit bigger as well as the figure. The detail on the figure is nice and it would be cool to see it bigger on the shirt.

benny breaks

i feel like this isn't a 'we love you' type shirt. with the action of releasing the bird, it means, someone is doing something to reach out. birds being released...it's peaceful...

rockstart

this is cool, but the hand kinda looks like he's doing the "rock on" symbol

Kerrn

you sit on a throne of lies and deceit.

-k.

MCole

i love this design 5$
(check out the yak blog, i added the design you recommended)

Pank

One of the best red cross submissions I've seen so far...

alacyt

Indeed, I agree with Pank. I would actually consider buying this one. Very beautiful. Although, the sprigs of grass are a little awkward, I don't think you need them. But as soon as I say that, someone will say he needs to be standing on something... ??

$5

Andonium

I would most certainly wear this.

$5

beeski

COOL!! but to be a pain.. where is his other hand? Or is his jacket hanging around his shoulders... it just looks a little odd ot me. Ace idea tho! 4

awesomealli2650

for some reason all i see is flowers in the attic...nice concept otherwise though...
$4

daahhling

i love the red one

caseyc

it does remind me of flowers in the attic
but i do really like it though
id buy it

dcfc

reminds me of flowers in the attic but i loveeed that one and i love this design too
id buy it in a heart beat..or as soon as i have enough money :)
$5

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

benny I really think you got a chance with this design

Wafflecake

I'd buy the red one :)

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Nice one benny! 5 :)

pILAMY

wow...a big heard.nicy

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

very poetic^^

agentrrh

emmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooo

ducty

Interesting design idea, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

fc gravy

nice job

neat pinK

like it better with a white shirt and red butterflies.....looks like flowers inthe attic

benny breaks

I don't know if looking like flowers in the attic is a bad thing, it is the most popular shirt on threadless. I obviously didn't copy it, and honestly, i think it is a stretch to say. I appreciate everyone's input. And by the way, they're doves not butteflies. You folks have a good day!

jonigray

It's awesome....................
To me it does not look like birds in the attic but even if it does everyone will buy it because that shirt is almost out. hahaahaha I thinks it's great benny boy.... I'm proud of it. yeah!!!!!

i_twirl_batons

reminds me of 'flowers'

i kind of actually wish it had a placement like flowers

like the guy lower left and then the heart drifting up to where the heart would actually be

like off center on the chest

mmm. 4. if you made some good revisions it'd totally be a 5$.

leilathebrave

this is the first i've seen of the red cross competition that i'd actually wear. well done.

le_sigh

Make the heart less dense, so you can see more detail. It looks really busy.

miraclemilemind

I love this! The sense of movement is awesome.

SFpirate

Ha ha. Cool.

empire of infinty

this is a really good design i kept avoiding clicking on it because the thumbnail doesnt do it any jsutice but well done

samji

it's really pretty!!! i really like it!

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

very nice

suchaklutz

really loving this.

Sodacap_bum

I LOVE THIS.
!!!!

hadaloo

I really do like this. I, however, feel as though this would lend itself to a bottom ish placement, so that he would be standing along the seam, or something?

Bah, don't listen to me, it's very lovely.

lordodious

WOW!! This one's great! It blows the competition away! I wanna buy several to give as gifts!

jayman22

favorite red cross submition so far.

lightwarmth

Like it , but wish the man was bottom left and the heart was where a heart is. 4.

wamboni

My only comments about this are:
The grass looks a bit long and awkward.
I like the blue better.
*I'd like the man in the bottom left and the heart a little higher compared to where it is now. Kind of streched out a bit.

Other than that, I really like it! 4$

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us