Close
One second...

Bunny the Tap Dancer video. weirdest thing ever.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
pamandy7210

oh my god I saw that! I seriously almost cried when I saw that it was SOO scary, I had to stop watching it. lol

Pico

clip clop clip clop

WelcomeToMyDreams

:X. i hated that sound.. plus i expected something scary to pop up or she screams or something, but she didnt, so it just left you speechless.

pamandy7210

eeeppp I can't read this blog anymore. lol

amandaw

poor woman. :(

ChaosWhistler

I don't think it's scary. I watched it with a girl, she didn't think it was either. The scariest part was the suspense of waiting for something scary to happen. Maybe we are both just particularly fearless when it comes to bony people dancing.

lenabean

she looks like a skinny trannie. i laughed nervously after the video for about 15 seconds straight. im scared now

TFMdesign

i saw it but my sister kicked me off the pc before it finsihed.

calvin182

I haven't seen that yet... my friend showed me rotten.com the other day and OMG that is disgusting stuff...

WelcomeToMyDreams

YA, rotten is pretty nasty. i dont get the point of it :P

deadasdiscox

i think this would amuse me more if she/it had a rash..

deadasdiscox

i said she/it

i can never tell what gender people are, I thought my principal was a male until last week

i kid you not

bobfrompikecreek

That wasn't THAT bad. I've seen creepier. And yeah, rotten is crazy.

WelcomeToMyDreams

ya, its not the creepiest video ever, but its not like you walk past these type of people everyday. lol. so, its different to see.

steve_swartz

Is this littlem? Our first view?

bobfrompikecreek

The ending was pretty creepy though. When she was inching toward the camera I wasn't sure what was going on.

calvin182

okay so I just got around to seeing that video and I've determined that that lady is anorexic and needs to eat. Not to be rude or anything, but like she is soooo skinny. I'm sure it's a retardation type thing and all but that is mildly creepy. Yea and the ending was probably the weirdest part because she like doesn't move her eyes but she stares blanky into the camera and comes closer. Needless to say, I was mortified. Well, not really but I am entirely weirded out now...

WelcomeToMyDreams

lol. and i bet it was even worse to watch it at this time at night?

calvin182

no I'm good...

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

what the hell is that?

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

I jerked off to it

WelcomeToMyDreams

ewwww. XD. xiv, check out the link for the video

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

i did

hi-fi gods

oh my god, i've seen this so many times, and i STILL can't get over how sad and creepy it is. the worst part is where she looks right in the cmaera while dancing.

i wont be able to sleep tonight....again.

-Chris

WelcomeToMyDreams

sorry? hah. yea, i think its fake though, but i just cant tell!

hi-fi gods

it's not fake.

Marilyn Manson has used her in his videos before.

-Chris

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

reminds me of one of those real disturbing holocaust videos i had watched back in highschool, in history class.

staplefish

why does it not seem that scary to me? not disturbing or creepy either.

just...a little weird.

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

I'd hit it

fastjumper
fastjumper profile pic Alumni

why u looking at this shit???

amandaw

why does this shit exist, is the question

fastjumper
fastjumper profile pic Alumni

because there are many assholes who have pleasure(a weird kind of pleasure,thats the weird going here) looking at it

thornykins

It's a he. Transvestite dancer. can't dance for shit, though.
the video really creeps me out. I hate the end when she has that horrible super-creepy stare. oh god.

tripmachine

i kinda like that video
i laugh nervously when i watch it

WelcomeToMyDreams

i wonder who filmed it...
i think its sad how it is
under FUNNY VIDEOS
on ebaumsworld.
i think its sad.

Manos
Manos profile pic Alumni

^^ I think too.

What is so funny people? There are thousands of funny videos out there and you found this one to laugh at?

flashing5word

This little girl scares my soul.

Hyonny

OMG that was crazy and scary, but after doing some research, kinda sad. I wanna see the full length movie now shrugs

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us