Bad Bot

• by Hamiltron
  • posted Apr 11, 2006
  • 49 Comments

This bad little bot, just like young children has painted on the walls. But what has he written? Something that is familiar and funny to a child. Just look at his cheeky grin.

(the binary can be translated using a generator / translator)

Watch this
Candiru

1t s4Ys "pOo" y03SssSS111!!!!11100010110011100000110111101101111

nixiecoolgirl

It's a cute robot! But since not everyone is an expert in reading binary (hello, me), it won't be an easy thing for people to read.

It's like a robot kid...writing on the walls in his language. So cute! :)

beechcraft11

uh, dont speak binary so 01$

silverkey

It's a cute design, but needs translation.

jayman22

I SEE NO WORDS!

Hamiltron

haha... the translation has no real significance to tell you the truth (it reads 'poo',... which when i was a little kid writing on walls i thought was a funny thing to spell out) but it demostrates the bots cheeky nature ;) enjoy

Hamiltron

yeah nixiecoolgirl you got it spot on... a robot kid writing onthe walls :D cheeky / bad bot

Hamiltron

candiru was on the case ;)

Catalist

I think you should have it holding a pice of notpaper behind it's back saying "poo"
-Catalist

emma_wade

Nice work Hamiltron...does it have drug connotations? (Year 10 is da bomb ha ha). Good luck...

Sandor66

extremely nerdy-geeky-cool, but not pink . . . anything but pink . . . 4 anyway

Leenie691

you're both wrong! ' kowai' is scary!

this, however is not! I love the hell out of this!

Kimatay

so i would deffinately wear it but i have no idea what it says and im really curious now...

beeski

nifty idea... and cute to boot! :)

CheesecakeBree

I liked it more before I knew it said 'poo'. Other than that it's a neat design... very original idea and I think enough people know binary (or at least have a general idea what it is, even if they can't read it) to appreciate the design.

squaker

This is a good idea, the excecution isn't really to my taste, but that's art. :P

bryhammo

Its great! Cheeky like me, I'd wear it ;)
$5

daniellam

cuteee $5
do like a series of the robot stuff. thatd be radd. :]]

erluti

It doesn't say "Poo" in ASCII.

Shiroi Musashi

I liked it before I knew it said "poo" and I like it more knowing that it does. I would love to wear it knowing it says that when no one else would.

PorgyNBess

I did that once... not the binary, hehe... but made a mess of the wall and my face... only i did it with my mother's favorite lipstick. Oops!

The pictures from that day are pricelss, lol.

Cute shirt. :) 5

velvet37

use words
its usually what people use
then i would totally buy
2$
just use words
and then perfect
=)

AmanDUH

i like that no one would understand..

Imaril

It's good, I think it appeals to those who like to know things that others don't. Anyway, what language do you expect a robot kid to write in? French?

lazesummerstone

Yeah I totally agree with the above comment! please ignore all the stupid people that are complaining because they want words or something.

sphinx_guy

Way to go man, it's a brilliant idea, even if people are too stupid to get it. 5$

Sodacap_bum

i think candiru understands this

Borgy

absolutely adorable! and I don't think there really needs to be a translation. to people who don't ask: it's just a crafty little robot kid drawing on walls, to people who do ask (my friend has a binary shirt, people ask him all the time what it means) then they will understand it.

I like it.

the mothership

i love how it says poo. and i love it more how 90% of the people i know won't know what the heck it's suppose to read. i'd buy it $5

Nessapop

thats dummy cute!!! i wan't it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$5

coxiesara

I always thought binary was a series of 11 numbers. When I tried to translate this with a binary translator, it was unable to do it.

RyuBot4000

drop the binary. its a rad robot. he doesn't need anything else.

dcem

the robot needs more pixels imo

Hamiltron

pixels are always good ;) maybe i will suprise you with another entry :P

suspiria

noo i like the binary
$5

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

what... the...

geishaberry

I'm not sure why people are so obsessed with having a translation for the binary. It's not necessary. Cute design!

Emily Enthusiast

I agree with GeishaBerry.
Unnecessary.
However, clever translation.
That sly robot. ;D

RachelTaylor

i LOVE this. in white or black.

bjh977

hey yeah, black sounds good.
but i do love it the way it is :-D

Randis

It's weird, I looked at this thing, not knowing binary, and the first thing I thought was, 'it spells poo'.

Hamiltron

haha.. nice one Randis ;)

No account?
Join Us