One second...

good kitty

• by beeski
  • posted Apr 10, 2006
  • 49 Comments

My first submission..... any crit would be most welcome... cheers!! XO

Watch this
Egirl3538

I like this, I think some sort of wispy pattern or faint background action would make it even better.

Heffer

Very vintage feeling. I would buy it without the circle behind her. Please post an alternative without the circle!!

Timmy Toons

$5

Great illustration.

Sapphi

good artwork, but i agree with Heffer, get rid of the circle.

leilathebrave

don't get rid of the circle! this is so hot. $5

BuriedAlive

eh it was good til I read Grandpas.

jett

nice.

uglywednesday

cute! i personally wouldn t wear this but i gave it a 5 because it looks nice

tiger obrien

i like it, the circle sort of gives it a peephole effect.

carrifaery

love the circle, hate the pink tee color...

beeski

Thanks for the comments all! I did at first have her without the circle but she seemed to be a bit lost, or floating. I also thought the circle might ad to the vintage pin-up girly kinda feel.

I will post an alternative without the circle on my profile page... lemme know what you think!

Cheers!

beeski

Okay.... i'm not really savvy with all this but i have uploaded an image of her without the circle on my profile page. It's not great quality coz i saved it as a gif. The vector image is clean and crisp.... i think she gets a little bit lost without the circle, but do let me know what you think :)

bazzap

sophisticated lady
intimately shady
sweetly dreamy
metro museumy

like to see more
designer teesey

Pixel_Pixie

I like this idea a lot -

I don't mind the circle - but I wish they were designed to go WITH the circle - this kind of looks like you jsut dropped the circle on top of them - Maybe she should have a slightly different pose that could break the circle.

In my opinion when you use a shape to hold your graphic it should either punctuate the graphic or the two elements need to be incorporated together.

m00ede02

That's a cool design B! Have you got a more manly design? Perhaps with a guy hugging an apple powerbook? :)

ohmystarsNET

^ hey, girls hug their powerbooks too!

nins45

i don't like the circle...perhaps paint smudges or something like that behind her.

shirtflirt

give the circle some design to it to emphasize the old school feeling it has

thelarisa

i kinda like this shirt.
its like vintage.

hans1247

I love the design, I am not thrilled with the color. I don't mind the circle.

beeski

I see the circle is still a point of debate!! That's cool, it can always be changed if necessary... i guess i can always re-submit with some adjustments. Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's been very useful! Cheers!

teechers_pet

So she's snuggling her pussy?

No. 45

great artwork, but not my style for a shirt

HamNRye

Like. Very nice. When I'm wearing it, the shirt will sub-consciously alert the women to the fact that I am indeed a cat lover, who always maintains a soft touch with the kitty. And sub-consciously, they will feel a desire to snuggle with the furry beast depicted on my chest....

Like it onna da Black for da Boyz.

ashmash21

the t-shirts hot!!!!!!!!!! go beeski xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
55555555555555555555555555555555 =)

Jenn.Pollack

This is great really good job!

P-Mac

I like the circle, and i think that baby blue would be a good alternative colour for all the pink haters in this world. Altho i quite like the Pink myself.
But i would like to see it in baby blue too.

Very Nice
$5

tiababy

I like it in black. I like it in pink. I would like it in blue or white as well. Awesome design. $5

Start printing already!!

Shan_star

It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!
Please can we have more?????!!!!!

$5

sevraider

very nice..
and sexy.

$5

holy0ne

superb!

arie_aroline

thank you i love pin ups but it is often rude this one is lovely

mdesouza

Nice job Bee! Awesome. $5
Love, Mark

Litro

This is my favorite Threadless submission ever! Please, please print!

$5

No account?
Join Us