Close
One second...

It's getting from worse to worser

• by Sinisters
  • posted Apr 10, 2006
  • 40 Comments

It's getting from worse to worser my friends. We can and we must do something about it. Thanks a lot!

Watch this
_kapow

is worser a word?

maybe try from bad to worst?

levarris

that third toy-person looks fine to me...just a little unhappy
and i'm not sure what's going on with the wee one on the end

PeopleLikeUs

Worser?
That's a joke right? you seem so serious
That's actually funny

melhel86

cute but lose the text (it's not correct anyway), and make the third guy a little more messed up

ToucanSam

I think the grammar is intentional. The subject matter is childish, and so the grammar mistake is not really a mistake in this case.

ToucanSam

To clarify, by "childish", I meant "innocent." Because of the use of the toys. Not in the insulting way.

honeybises

I do believe that worser is intentional, but I agree with PeopleLikeUs in that it takes away from the message-- if you're someone like me, the grammar mistake is all you will see.

DogDancers

Hmmm, worser isn't a word. People won't take it seriously.

Pico

The text isn't necessary. Give the 3rd guy a bandage (say, an X on his heart, something like that) and I'll vote $5.

(nottabadword)

Guys, WORSER isnt a word, that why its funny! You gotta learn not to take everything so seriously. Nicely done Sinisters

Heffer

Worser? It isn't blatent enough in the context to be funny. It just feels like a mistake. Also, the type is lacking in style. Looks like you effortlessly typed it out. People need to have more fun with typography!!!!

bighairyape

hey, don't criticize others' play on spelling, when you can't even spell yourself.

midgetbigot

Yes, the grammar is really a throw off. Also, you realize this is for the American Red Cross not the International Red Cross. Maybe you should visit their web site and see what support they actually provide.

frostt

i like it, but grammar is important. =)

Heffer

Hey bighairyape,

It's not the spelling, it's that IT IS NOT A WORD. We all have typos here and there. Calm down.

Risk_the_chance

I get him, maybe the gramar is wrong but if you guys want him to win he must post the original artwork so he can adept the line. Soo fuck off with blaming him its 10 times better artwork as the avarage of you.

Nice deisgn. I still like the duck most from your submissions

GemStar

Hahahahahaha. I love how people are arguing over a word.

God.

Contraversy makes a shirt more popular ;)

£5

potatopotato

This was a 5 until I read the text. Now it's a 3 because illiteracy bothers me to no end.

Harukio

The grammer (whether intentional or not) makes the shirt to silly/funny/? to work for the competition.

tealspeedo

i agree entirely with potatopotato

ovarycowboy

it seems like there should be another one that's actually healed because of the red cross or something. Otherwise the whole red cross theme isnt really conveyed at all.

eflesher

worser is what makes teh shirt!

crushable

i think the incorrect grammar is okay on this. it's cute. i'd buy it and probably wear it often. nice work.

coldfusion055

Five colors. Unless the bandages and shine are shirt color, which they dont seem to be.

mattylee

i think the incorrect grammer is perfect. just another indication that things are getting worser every day. ;) The design is very well executed. I'd wear it. $5.

Odiedudess

The big grandma looks worse than the second and third dolls. Maybe switch the bandages between the first and second? And crack the third one? Like split wood, a crack that starts close to the head...

Just ideas...

Anyway, I love your russian dolls. Good job! : )

gerpander

worser
wow, you're a linguistic trailblazer
$5

Andy Mason
Andy Mason profile pic Alumni

you need a russian doll getting a sonogram done and the sonogram shows the littler russian dolls inside.

giveuptogetdown

i guess only a handful of people understand your "worser" joke, but i find it suiting. this picture is so true, which is so sad. but i like it.

newjerzey71

hahaha

i love the WORSER part

i hope this prints so i can wear in to english class and show it off to my teacher

Whisper in Your Ear

well done..."worser" DOES make the shirt. it's sad that people can't understand that...i'm guessing that the people who commented on the grammar tend to try to show off their "intelligence".. :o]

$5 $5 $5 $5 $5

YAY!

PseudoNatalie

The "worser" is perfect. I love it. 5

qoop

Uuuuuh... for those of you going "OMG 'WORSER' ISN'T A REAL WORD!!!!! OH NOES ILLITERACY AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH"

I hope you DO get that it's supposed to be cute, right? Since when are we schoolmasters here?

Tee-Funk

I didn't realise there were so many english majors on this site. This T-shirt is great dont listen to them, I think this is the best red cross submission so far, good luck.

shorty_cant_surf

I love it. Worser isn't a word- and that's the point... some people just don't seem to get it. It makes it funny. I like the text. $4

Big Ed

Dudes, I'm a freaking English teacher (worse yet, an anal retentive English teacher) and even I thought the worser part was hilarious.

No account?
Join Us