Close
One second...

My Little Planet

Thanks for all your comments!

Watch this
jtfdzn

Awesome.

Ste7en

Ive found most designs are wasted if put anywhere but the center. I like the design style for the most part and your interesting color choices, but it seems quite far removed from the theme.

nins45

i like it $5

nins.

CheesecakeBree

I second DeadPoetic, great colors. Overall a good design.

kissingaudrey

I love the design. I'd buy it in a second. But I don't see it as representing the contest theme.

_kapow

id buy this.

NiceAlex

Reminds me of Starry Night, which is one of my favorite paintings, so I like this quite a lot.

.starfag

it represents the contest theme because of the little world in the middle she's reaching for. no one else saw it? anyway, very pretty.

fbiluthien

That's gorgeous! Best submission in that competition so far IMO.
$5 !

Heffer

Nice!

SFpirate

that is very pretty... I like it very much. Good job.

taintedluvv

Love the colors and design! Great contest sub, better than most I've seen. $5

chela

TRUE LOVE! Love the design, the colors....I gotta have it!!

miss.dulcinea

I really like the art on this, but I see it more framed on my wall and not on a shirt. 4.

Dessication

After seeing tonnes and tonnes of awful red cross designs, there's this one. Fantastic..

CuteLittleFaery

No idea what this has to do with the theme, but this is gorgeous. I especially like the way you combined the two styles.

badnobe
1 design submitted - Score now!

i love this, but u draw the flowers in a different style which i think is not good.

Ava Adore

very nice illus!

Eternal_Sunshine

Centered would've been nice, but 5$ anyways

tokkelos

I like this very much.

Kurtimus

Starry Night, anyone?

Communista

Also saying bigger and centered. FANTASTIC otherwise!

trishxtrash

This is my fave red cross sub so far! $5

streetwise

very nice and originally fresh idea for the red cross.

Jila

hm, i dont really like the execution of it. i think it looks a little childish, like something a little girl would wear. and the girl kind of creeps me out :/

tragicDISASTER

this is very original. i like it

Egirl3538

beautiful- my fav so far!

letum

I think my mom might have a shirt like this.

.onion

this is beautiful, but to me, i don't see how this relates to the red cross- it seems more like a "save our planet" kind of thing, what with all the flowers and nature-y symbols.

and it doesn't look like she's reaching out to earth, either. still, i love the design.

Bolarg

stewie is that you?

Robsoul

This is excellent, but yet again I'm dissappointed by the morons that have commented on your sub. I just go through these comments and now have a general idea of how stupid these people voting on threadless submissions are. In my book this got a 3.38 ;-)

No account?