Close
One second...

Cut out and Keep

:/

Watch this
Wahj

Weirdly self-referential ... I like it! = )

Leenie691

Yeah, weird/neat concept. Hm.

drmtama2

great concept

put on different colors.....like blue

amigovirgen

i don't know why this design makes me think of magritte

phones

':/'

bugula

...can't fathom why i'd cut scissors out of a shirt. guess i'm dumb. a heart outline in the center would seem to be effective though.

pencilgrin

This is one of those designs that I appreciate, but I don't have an inclination to wear.
I'd center it, so that the small scissors don't end up too far toward the armpit when the tee is worn.

Verdana

I like this a lot, although the scissors are weirdly shaped.

Havenspear

Hahaha, the last two submissions I've seen, Staffel said ":/"

awesomealli2650

:'-(

It looks like your cutting out somebody's boob.

AugustInNewYork

I like it alot, but maybe make the outline easier to see?

sweetnessfromga

I like the concept.
I do think it would be cool to have an outline of a heart, placed on the left, with a scissor icon by it.

pass_away13

^ someone's already done that...at least once if not more

jayman22

how are you supposed to cut out the scissors? how am i suposed to cut out what i need to cut it out!?

Matuso

I'd love it if you had the dotted scissors cutting out a bigger dotted line...

Andy Mason

the thing about the shape of the scissors... if you tried to close them, they would only close about another half ince, tops... the loops need to be out more. i second the bigger dotted line thing... but i really like it, so $4

Veltis

jayman, etc, that's the point. It's surreal and a self-referential loop. If it were a heart or another object, it would be a totally different design concept. It's pushing freakiness, which can be fun, though not to everyone's taste, of course. I like it...

wickedlydiscrete

I like it, but think the scissors need to be darker, adn i don't like the green.

Egirl3538

I really like this, but I do think it would be nice to have the big pair cutting something out as well, though it might alter the feel of the design, so I dunno. I'd wear it.

moshimishi

This is AWESOME. I'd totally buy. I like the green, and maybe the scissors should be more noticable, but then, it's hard to tell without seeing it in real life. 5

something vague

i like this a lot. very cool concept

reqbat

mmm, scissors. 5$

pickasso_reborn

Love the concept, reckon it could be a bit bolder though. $4

minorthread

green is perfect. i love it.

Aadam

Change the scissors' shape so that they'd work and centre the whole design.
And then I'd buy it. Scissors are such a strong icon.

No account?