Close
One second...

the brain machine.

psychedelic couple of brains.

Watch this
Leenie691

are those mices at the bottom? zoom would be nice. I like the colors.

littlemisskris

Awesome. It took me a second to see the heads. I like, I like.

Tiffanyiffic

...the first image i saw was two eyes...fascinating.

sweetnessfromga

Plural of mouse is mice. "Mices" is redundant.
Very nice design.

brainstem

i thought the mice at the bottom were cups of liquid. which i would have preferred. still, you did a great job with this; the colors are very well done

honeybises

I really like it...except is it just me or does the head on the right seem disproportionate (as far as where the features are placed) compared to the other? It has a fivehead (which is a terrible thing to have! :-P) and the one on the left seems like it is more defined.
Maybe I'm just crazy, though.

mrmennim

Totally coolio, this is the first design I've given full marks to, although maybe that just points out how strict I am... Either way, it's top stuff!

i_twirl_batons

very trippy

good concept

and i'd so wear this, 'cause i'm a nerd
5$ x a mil.

eeryriay

I like the brains...I'm not so fond of the colors on the right one, but overall, a nice design. $4.

Sodacap_bum

whoa!!!

it took me a second to register what was there, but it's awesome, and the double-take was a kind of cool feeling too. =]

very nice.

5!!!!

levarris

it was very obvious immediately that they were two heads and brains. However, I too thought the mice were vials of some kinda liquid
pretty cool shirt

leo.stein

I like the shape of the design; but I think the colors distract from the effect. Maybe just same color for both? Or better yet different tones of the same colors?

yaeltes

$5.

awesome.

sh4yn4

I NEED THIS SHIRT IN MY LIFE. HEAR ME THREADLESS???

$5+

good work. very original.

No account?