One second...

Beauty of the Rain

Enjoy.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
larchie

I wish they didn't all have the same umbrella.

me3dia

I'd prefer it captionless.

pencilgrin

Captionless, and placed a little bit higher perhaps?
Also the large group is a bit dense, and I can tell that the same silhouettes were used multiple times (repeating feet).

audava.visual

The people looks kind of weird. But I like the idea of all dark umbrellas and then the bright ones, without the caption. Nice idea.

DaintyBuffalo

No text and Id like it on grey please :)

zzz

it looks like Verizon commercial with their network following you...

potatopotato

I'd prefer different styled umbrellas as well. One or two with perhaps polkadots, a few solid colour, some with flowers, etc... perhaps some totally black like mine.

joshamman

id like it better if the couple were sharing one umbrella, instead of each having their own

Pukagurl

I agree with the above comment that is exactly what I thought.

letum

If it's beauty of the rain the couple shouldn't even be holding the umbrella. The "mass" of people should all be hiding from the rain while the couple embrace it together. Just my take on it.

senor spicy pants

i love it!!! i agree, it would be awesome if the couple were sharing an umbrealla. great job!

vagadactyl

ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v

alacyt

Yeah no text, fix the umbrellas so they stand out from each other. But its really great, you're so close.

BestInSmallDoses

they look like elongated tipy toe hanging ghosts to me.

janell6267

Yes, the couple should be together under 1 umbrella for sure.

shinythingsnice

I really like the idea, but I don't like how the crowd has turned out, the crowd's legs look great but it sort of loses it just before you get to the umbrellas.
Sorry to be picky, the couple look great though!

mayumi

agreed with letum.

I feel like it would make more sense if the couple didn't have umbrellas because they know the beauty of the rain.

splendaemily

i dont like the text.

Matuso

It looks awkwardly copy-paste.

MelloManiac44

im sorry, but I LIKE text, so shoot me. LEAVE IT!

brittistoocool

i like the text
and love the concept

evenstar6188

yeah, make the couple umbrella-less...great stuff though!

$4

evan_matt

captionless and exactly where it is on the grey shirt in grey.

muchos amores.

$5

bobbyhill

I like the idea but maybe spend more time with it... The crowd is the same two people and the couples arms look like there in there pockets so how are they holding the umbrellas? And maybe add lines to show its raining isntead of those two bulky raindrops? I like the idea a lot though.

kat234

I thin kthe couple should have one umbrella and the crowd should have dark and dull umbrellas when the couples is nice and bright

megankilledthepromqueen

it would look better without the caption and maybe you could change up the umberallas. like kate234 said.

preshead

the couple under one umbrella...
keep the red yellow and black ink colors...

but PLEASE drop the light blue! a crowd of people with umbrellas on a beautiful day??!! put it on a dark grey shirt to represent a gloomy day. the couple would then represent having fun despite all the gloominess. cheery :)

preshead

oh, and no caption

preshead

oh, and no rain. the dark grey shirt would be enough. ok, done.

Madlune

awesome concept

PaparazziMusic

I like part of the idea, but being a bitter single, I dislike the fact that it's a couple. I'd much prefer one person without an umbrella, just enjoying the rain.

Darth Otto

I don't get it.

petitefiore

like that it isn't the usual everyone has black umbrellas. infact, its kinda inverse. neat.

Zgurl28

I LOVE IT. AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT!!!

Kaboomenstein

I think it would be better if you made the umbrellas (at least a few) more individually. But, I do the same thing =D
4 from meeeeeeee

The Philosopher

i love the concept but the colors don't go together.

whorrible_jack

I do like the concept, it's just that it's very obvious it's the same two figures copy & pasted awfully

Posalootly

No caption... I feel like I've seen this before somewhere? I'm not accusing, it just looks familiar.

ghetogkeenen

Great job, its a nice idea the only thing that throws it all off it the colors. If the idea is that umbrellas are the beauty of the rain, dont make them ugly!!

tristan

no caption

W0LFIe

I had a couple ideas that might make this sharper. I fully agree with kate234's idea. And the other one was to make all the umbrellas different designs--so it can truly be that when it rains, the beauty comes out, or something of the sort.

I think it works with and without the text, so your call there.

Good concept though, I like it!

pokki

pretty you need the umbrellas a different color...like...if they were all grey except for the couple's that would be awesome =] But i'll still give you a 5 because I would buy it

mattylee

i like it as is, but i agree that i would like it more if the couple was without umbrellas. i also think the caption needs to go.

still giving you a fiver.

Bretard

Get rid of the words and make all the umbrellas different with sweet designs, then it'd totally be a $5

Zgurl28

will buy if being printed somwhere else

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?