RaOsiris

$5 and I'd buy it!

Let's hope, this gets print.

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Positively stunning. $6

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

The designs colors are a bit more soothing on the dark green shirt. The brown shirt also looks nice.

$15

Gouki

loving the Trex skeleton

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

I'm glad you took what I said into consideration,,,, if anything, just have a solid blue sky at least

Gildolce

no the sky is perfect.

faaaaaace

okay, but not on a shirt

larchie

Oh baby, you know how I feel about this. $5$5 Give it to me.

M4L1K

5$ love colour and style, continues man ;)

zimfreak

spectacular, dave.

stickymike
stickymike profile pic Alumni

Im gonna have to 5 this, all that hard work seems to have paid off, it looks great

phones

:/

psyche, new and def improved

abeadles

wow! print it!

littlem

nice work!

Monkey_B

Aw man!! phones stole my idea, =P. I've been seeing you leave those little faces all over the place.. teehee.

Anyways, I could definitely see people buying this. As already proven by your legions of fans lavishing your comment section with heaps and heaps of praise. So, I probably don't need to say more.

P.S. The title of your shirt TOTALLY sounds like a movie. And a summer, big box office blockbuster, at that! Hmm...

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

hahaha, ok keep the sky as is ;-)

ryanthemadone

Hey i remember the original of this, I liked that one too! But hell - this one is sooo much more polished!

Staffell is king,
Staffell is king,
Staffell is king.

Ry.

Pamstaffell

i think this design is very clever and i am extremely proud of your artistic talents.

potatopotato

I absolutely love the fact that the dead man underground has a grave marker. Also, I love the treasure chest and even moreso, the dinosaur. However, I'm not fond of the idea of this at all but I'm giving you a 5 anyway.

kayceislost

i heart staffell.

looks good!

inFamoUsEmpirE

Yeah, so I wanted to leave you a

:/

But I couldn't bring myself to doing that.
$5

Kaleidoscope*swe*

like i said before, the design is mighty fine but its the other colour option that gets my nipples going. 5€ just to keep it european.

Rockslide
Rockslide profile pic Alumni

This is a fun random shirt design, I prefer it on green! I've been in a green shirt mood lately. Awesome work staffy!

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

awesome. i think i definitely like the forest green color combo. give it to me!

ToucanSam

So, with this, and APBJoclypse, that's $4000? ;P

$5 on this one, and I like the colors best when they're the same color as the earth so your eye completes the circle.

Joan Burroughs

Under Construction: Wildlife Preserve of the Future! In Beautiful Dome City!
I like the crane and the cut away sections. They are really cool. The sky is kinda weird though.

pollypry

beautiful, and if it's printed in the forest and teal i'd buy. 5

shadowboy

So you think you deserve $2000 for this?

JK.

I don't know how you have time to do this artwork, being on the blog forum 24-7. Looks great.

rudra

i like the overall composition better on this one - but i kinda like the simplicity of the earlier version. the extra details seem to clutter it a bit.

forest green all the way. 5$

jcressey

Sweet m8.. aint seen something as sylish as this in a long time..
good stuff

montmont
montmont profile pic Alumni

fanbois unite

the composition is better compared to the previous shirt design you had. I still find the overall shape awkward on the shirt, and from a distance it looks like the outline of a skull

Colours are well thought through.

Tralith

Awesome, full of ideas. Maybe a tad cluttered but very complex and detailed. $5

fastjumper
fastjumper profile pic Alumni

yeah once again this is waay good!
the blue one with the ocre ground:)
5$

blonde8007

amazing as usual.. i know this will be printed

great job, $23984729047029318475193247509138759283

:D

telaine

the brown is best; this is beautiful and like I said before, I just love the 3-D feel of it. great job :-) 5$

tefem™

forest green or brown are my favs (i prefer forest green) 5$ congrats on your first print.

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

great job staff

tRaSH_PaRADiSE

Stafeel, you have made me feel more emo that I thought I could possibly ever feel

this sub is just not emo enough I thought you were going to make an emo sub for me

this sub is emo, I mean look at that crane and that crane on top of that crane, both are going to have to fight for that shark, sharks are protected here in Australia, especially great white sharks, that shark is white, so it must be the same, I think you are being insenstive to environmental concerns and sharks. When did you change from a hippy to a fisherman? Have you moved to the white cliffs of dover, you could do some big tags on those cliffs.

Top emo sub of this page.

$0 and cry

tRaSH_PaRADiSE

is that skeleton buried under the groud a metaphor for your loss of your hippy side, or have you buried your eastside status and gone over the westside possee?

this shirt is more eas tsdethan westside

Stevethegreat

Hey!
PRINT THIS ONE!!!!

YEAH!

THE ONE WITH THE CRANE!!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us