Close
One second...

Ringpop's Are Forever

• by joysponge
  • posted Mar 30, 2006
  • 140 Comments

I based this off the "Diamonds Are Forever" commercials which were around in 1997 or so. It's two children having a passion filled moment over a ringpop. There's also a wrapper in the bottom right which i would like to put in a back corner of the shirt. kinda makes you want one, doesn't it?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
She Says So

fantastic.

if a little (ahem) large.

MarinaF

$5. I love it. Just not so huge please!

muffinface

too big, i think, but i really like it!

squeegebeckenheim

i really like it. please make it smaller.

Randis

Smaller, and it's a winner.

AlinaT

i wil wear it. if it wins!

dadadum

yeah, smaller is the way to go.

Benstroup

I agree with everyone else. Smallz0r plz. I mean "Smallz0r."

kayceislost

ringpops...

... she'll pretty much have to.

jesusinameshhat

I REALLY love the idea, the design is just a little too big, and I would like to see the sillhouettes (sp?) darker...

Jenn.Pollack

I like the Design

I would like it more if the kids were centered ont he shirt and way smaller! and the wrapper was a bit bigger in the bottom right!

Nice work though

jazzmonkey

definately make it smaller
btw, it's "ringpops are forever", not "ringpop's are forever"

dancingwithmyconfusion

lol kayceilost..thinking the same thing...

i love this a lot!!!!!!!! 5

elfprincess0624

it is a little big. but I love it other than that

_kapow

if it was smaller. 4.

phones

keep it big.

design_love

great idea, i personally would prefer it smaller maybe in the bottom corner of the tee

chortle

way too big, but nice and original.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

This is awesome. But yes, it needs to be a bit smaller.

joysponge

I have posted a version with smaller figures in my profile for those who are interested, please have a look. :)

Egirl3538

I would like it better if the faces/heads were a little smaller. I don't know why, it makes them seem too old looking the way that they are. I know kids heads are bigger proportionatly- I just think this design would flow better if they were a little less elongted because of the angle they are turned at.

Other than that

I will buy this if it gets printed! So cute!
I had a ringpop about a month ago, we had a bucket of them at work!

~Moxy~

the smaller offcenter one is the best...cute design!

audava.visual

Would so wear it. She's got to say yes!

$5

TwistOfLime

I like it big, but I would wear it anyway.

faaaaaace

it's not too big. it's the proper size.

plans

<IDEA>

instead of monstrous solid colours of the children, you could have thin outlines than sort of trail off midway, that way you could keep it about the same size with a better effect and 1/2 the ink.

</IDEA>

plans

*that

Rags2rags

Make two options: one smaller, one the same size, to make everyone happy. Otherwise, GREAT JOB.

MaroonMongoose

Plans, your idea defeats the purpose of recreating the DeBeer's commercial with the shadows. Its a very interesting concept.

plans

ah, well i've never seen the commercial. i just thought the idea was better for the shirt itself.

Tray 2 da C

kisses fingers Bellicimo!

$5

Why doesn't the girl have shoes on? Maybe he proposed unexpectedly and she didn't have time to put them on. How romantic!

Um. Anyway...it's awesome.

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

I really really like this shirt idea, it's brilliant. I will give this a 5, reluctantly, though. It's too large, and I don't think you need the wrapper. Everyone knows what a Ring Pop is and I think the wrapper takes away from the focus of the design.

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

And maybe have him down on his knee? That would REALLY make it

cowmasta13

Copyright issues?
Great desing but WAY TOO BIG. Maybe half that size, even then, it would be huge.

JV_325i

I am really sick of small, centered designs that look like an afterthought. Keep this thing big, it has way more impact that way. Great idea and great follow-through. $5.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

I like plans's idea, that way the only solid shapes would be the ring and thus the focus would be moreon the ring initially and then the general idea would be realised... know what I mean?

who gives a crap about debeers, the only thing that matters right now is this shirt, it's not like you have "ringpops are forever" writteno on the tee

wendy lady

not so big. otherwise, i love it
$5

lemontessa

leave it giant!!!!!!!!! and keep the wrapper!!!! 5$

Monkey_B

Aww, this is kind of cute.

pluty81

very cute and retro, i love this tee $5

mayumi

whatevs, I love it.

$5

oksayyeah

Love it, love the sizing, too....
makes me want a ring pop.

Notor!ousD!no

Big is gorgeous.

Perfection <33333

coinoprratedboi

i think that it's absolutely lovely. the figures aren't too big, and the ringpop wrapper on the back in a corner is wonderful.
a+.

honeybises

At Christmas my friend Kev gave me a ringpop and I turned to my boyfriend of 4 years and jokingly said, "Aw, someone finally gave me a ring!"
Huge mistake.
This t-shirt is not, however! Nice job. :)

Killerlamb

I don't see 2 kids...
I just see a vase.

Killerlamb

also, this shit isn't 14''x14''.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?