One second...

White Russian

White Russian:

Vodka

Coffee liqueur

milk

Watch this
NicoleAtTheDisco

i immediately thought of a russian whe ni saw the dude and didnt look at what you wrote, so good job portraying you're idea. its just..the dude scares the shit outta me.

sacz

ditto

tocci

WOAH helloooo there

hamgravy

Made me laugh instantly

.onion

scary o_O; maybe i just don't get it.

and i spy with my little eyes the communist symbol :o

bananaphone

In soviet russia, alcohol drink you!

KPizzle

i liked the other white russian more

pluty81

hahahha crazy hobbos

Wilde Nut

make the hat fit the drawing style of the face/hand and you'd get a higher score from me

DrPangloss03

the crazy guy makes me think twice before knocking back another white russian... but i'd buy anyway

poofie

his crazy eyes are my favorite part!

blueconstance

love the russian part. but instead of a bottle why not a glass or mug or something.
but yeah the crazy russian rocks $5

Captain Sketch

sick, like it. Bit big though...

bazookatay

a flask would be nice

moneill

The Dude abides. The Dude abides.

BuriedAlive

The guy really freaks me out.

Not a bad thing, I'd wear it.

helo

WOW ! ! !
Great expression !

All the shirt colors you
are showing work for me.

deadcorpse

dude scares the shit outta me too but its awesomely hilarious. i want this guy on my chest!

cowmasta13

EEEEKKK! Run away! Looks like a drunk Russian hitman or something. Waaaay to scary for something i'd wear on my chest.

o0o0o0o. The eyes, dont look at them.

mezo

Alright- who threw feces at his hat?

Please- change the doo-doo color of his hat. I realize it's supposed to look like fur, but it's too poop in color.

The Russian's face is excellent and just 'crazy drunk' enough. I love how he is missing a tooth.

toiletmitten

haha, this sorta reminds me of zimfreak

Bidelle

$5, Perfect. I love it.

OlliRudi

i'd wear it

Lighter31

this guy scares me. 5

perfectly__unperfect

haha i love it! when i seen it i thought of a bum that has scored some beer and he happy!!! haha i didnt see the white russian thing till after!

M. Rogers

i don't know: the face is all clean lines but the hat is realistically textured/shadowed. why the split?

Mursula

I have to change the hat texture! It´s not good. i did it too fast becouse of the competition deadline..

Killerlamb

Stereotypes and a trcae bitma...

This would be turned down by wal-mart for sucking.

slipperydusk

that's terrifying. either have a white border around the entire image, or drop it around the bottle. a little of each doesn't seem to work.

CheesecakeBree

Looks like Dr. Hobo from the VG Cats web comics. Scary... but well done.

gerg is cool

wow the artwork is amazing and it looks reallly cool on the orange and whit but im realy growing tired of this extra tasty thing but anyway amazing

OMGitsCracker

ahaha i laughed out loud when i saw this, but it does scare the bigeezus out of me

claire_elizabeth

eep this is going to give me nightmares...

lobsters

haha.
it's like yakov smirnoff.

theRisforRad

hahahah I love this. 5 for sure.

No account?