Check my blog for an easier view of another colour option

minthe

best w/ colors.

_kapow

i love it with the colors

Havenspear

Doesn't make sense with out the colors.

Thievery

totally makes sense in black on black, it's beautiully detailed yet totally minimal with the colours this way. $5000 and buy

PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINTPRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT

threadless needs more designs like this rather than people trying to be witty and looking stupid. this is skill and style :)

dirtygraphix

doesn't look good to me. Looks like a shirt you buy at JayJays..

tRaSH_PaRADiSE

i heard your mum shops for you at jayjays durtygrafucks and you were wishing you could get a cool shirt like this, but your not emo enough to wear this much black

scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

this is beautiful.

stingerstyler
stingerstyler profile pic Alumni

This would make a great tee. Probably not very threadlessy, but this could really get printed somewhere.

lucyfarfort

Is it my computer or what i can't see anything, its like one of those magic eye things where everyone is saying how great it is but i can't see it. From what i can make out though it looks good.

Elviraaa

i second the PRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINT. woo. thats alll. 5$ yo.

poofie

I can't really see it, either... I think I'd like it if I could see it better, but I can't justify spending money on something I can't even see.

montmont
montmont profile pic Alumni

It is a dark grey on black shirt.

Have a look at the image in my profile to get a better idea of the drawing. But trust me, it shows up fine on a shirt.

hannahdooley

i'm in love with this! $5
it better get printed. >:|

letum

The very small areas with aqua ruin it

Big Ed

I dont like the aqua either.

JimboC

cool design. props for not trying to be deep by using blood or alchohol.

Thievery

i imagine that the aqua could be removed

look at the blog to see what the drawing looks like, i imagine that your display is set to be too dark if you cannot see it

i_twirl_batons

couldnt really see it on my computer with the monitor settings, but now that i can see it on another computer [and also the alt. color view], i want this,. printxa mil.

theequalizer

This design is nonsense. It's an indiscernible object that means nothing.

montmont
montmont profile pic Alumni

and other designs mean something more? The name is from a surrealist game, and a name they came up with out of that. Rather than being an empty object it is actually about relationships realised via a surrealist approach and method.

Embryo Season

That is very unique and original!
I really like it.
I do think that the gray is just a bit too dark, still.
I know it's supposed to be that way, but just lighten it a little bit more, and it would be a lot easier to see all the beautiful detail. (:

twangerific

i m madly in love with this shirt. awesome

mattius6

print this fucking shirt, its aweeeeeeeeesome

motdidr

I'd definitely buy it if it was either:

a) Moved to the side

or

b) Made smaller

Also I'd like the "colored" version better...

Still awesome, though. $5

Loserly

It's a totally different version with the colors, but I have to say I enjoy without the colors for a t-shirt. It really stands out as uncharted design territory in the one you chose for preview.

stillusio

I've always enjoyed the surrealist movement, and this design is well-executed. I would lose the aqua, however; it stands out too much and draws the eye away from the detail of the design.

No account?
Join Us