Close
One second...

AP European History in ACTION!

These little guys originated on the AP European History notes of me and my friend. Your tax dollars in action: be amazed at the productiveness of the United States Educational System!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
groundcontrol

Reminds me of Kingdom of Loathing.

bettybob

i think it would be better w/ just the faces, no "the world" or "1914-1945"

goodbyeskyharbor

i agree with bettybob

reminds me of billy collins' 'marginalia'

5$

Brett F.

how come everybody's happy EXCEPT churchill and mussolini

laurenmo88

please vote for this shirt - its genious!

Supinya

I love it. I've already got one of different painters, with van gogh missing his ear. Same concept, different theme. Stalin looks a bit strange? Should that man really be smiling?

Loserly

Haha, this totally reminds me of the notes my bestfriend and I used to pass each other in AP US History back in high school. You would never have thought we'd recall that fondly now...

juliejeremiah

I like it. Consider giving Churchill a cigar.

faaaaaace

i'd buy it without any text.

Bobby Bonbons

It looks like an adverstisement for Playmobile's World War II sets.

mapierce

a smiley faced hitler seems oxymoronic...he's not exactly the symbol of happiness....

Bodishmosherson

Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Frowny Churchill is my favorite. $5.

The title is adorable, too.

potatopotato

Hitler's mustache shouldn't be so long.

rudra

that's a fabulous use of my taxdollars - good to know nothings changed since I got out.

i swear i've seen a similar concept on shirts at gun-shows.

MadTheologian

Give Churchill a cigar...and I'd give it $5! Otherwise, it's 4.

Benstroup

Fatter Churchill, twirlier Stalin moustache, other than that, awesome!

beechcraft11

if this gets through, please print it as FAST AS POSSIBLE threadless, before I finish up with the ww2 section in early may
5$

Generator

I like the idea, but if you want 1914 to 1945, you need to have Chamberlin there with a piece of paper, and Churchill shouldn't be angry, just resolute (a cigar wouldn't hurt). Now, If you could get that jutting lower lip on Mussolini...

mcksnazivoice

I would be the second contributor to this lovely tshirt idea. And I say, VOTE FOR IT. IN MY TEACHER'S NAZI IMPERSONATION VOICE.

Actually, we'd really appreciate it if you vote for it, because hey--don't we all love oxymoronic axis leaders smiling on tshirts? and allied leaders smiling or frowning? c'mon, ROOSEVELT IS CUTE!

elijahbear

Almost a buy, but I don't like the text on top and for some reason the faces remind me of lego people.

mrchanman

I'de buy it without the nametags.

cinderisten

this cracks me up.
i'm in this class right now, and i hate it- except when i get to make jokes and drawings like these.

chortle

THE TEXT MAKES IT GREAT.

wonderful job. $5!!

oilmeuprobot

I would get it if it was black with white lineart.

CCwhit

This is exactly my AP Euro class as well... $5

ickabickaboo

Hitler and Stalin both look like the pringles guy
just give them bowties

sounddbox

this reminds me of doodles on history papers that i grade in my TA class

musicianamedave

I rather like this.

$5

Though you'd probably get a lot more high votes if you took off the date and the names...make it a game! Like the Communist Party shirt.

Tray 2 da C

I would buy this in a heartbeat. I took the class last year and I don't even know who all these people are though. Oh well. Yay for education. 5!

apatheticism

hitler is just so damn happy..

SeraphNoctum

LOl i like this...would like it better as a white on grey or dark colored shirt better though =)

spauldhr

I think its a winner. Dont change the part at the top that says "The World 1914-1945". It adds context and some brilliance to the design, I think .

Hary

Hitler is smiling cause he was always on amphetamines

amanda_hpu

It's probably the age of appeasement, and that's why Hitler is smiling... he's getting his way. Stalin just looks like the old-timey bank robber he was... LOL. Oh I loved AP Euro - it's why I'm a history major ;)

nos veratas

see this is a simple design that actually has a point. i like it, i give it a 5. i got really irritated looking at scribles on a page and it "having meaning" lol. anywhos good job

lucyfarfort

Great. Its simple and funny it works well. No fancy bits neceaasry. Nice i'ld buy.

scrumpt10us

LOVE IT! It's so cute & funny. Definately made me smile.

elaiyuarai

See if they let you wear this into the AP test.

kallers

It looks a little too much like something you could pick up at a truckstop.

cocoabunny19

i would wear this out of nostalgia. love the heads, dislike the 'The World' bit... or maybe i don't and i'd just prefer it a wee farther down on the t.

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

this is brilliant, iknow who they are just by looking at them and they are such simple drawings. Way to go.

decaelegant

I don't like "The World 1914-1945".
Love the faces, though.
Will this really be on AP History??

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us