One second...

ROAR!...look Oh NO

So how long did it take to make this?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
bortwein

How did this get past the staff approval?

cambert

Oh dear.

lucyfarfort

I actually quite like this. Looks rushed but isn't it meant to look that way. Take out the flying man person and make it bigger with ore cityscape in and it would be better.

shadowboy

To be honest, even though it looks like a 3 minute MS Paint project, I kinda dig it - minus the flying J-Lo.

ohfuckthat

The placement bothers me just a little bit.

Killerlamb

I think this is one of the greatest things in the history of threadless.

The reason we have user submitted images is to get stuff you can't buy in the store, you can't get this ANYWHERE. It's unique and beautiful. No Trace bitmapping or blatent stealing from anyone else.

fumes

i agree with killer lamb, this is great and personal!
why so many of you dont get th fact that computer generated stuff is souless compared to somenthing beautifully hand drawn?

coxiesara

It looks like a tshirt an elementary kid would make, I LOVE IT.

mapierce

Id think it was cute if my 5 year old drew it and gave it to me for father's day or something...its not a deep concept or some sort of commentary on threadless, so lets not turn it to one...

bettybob

love it, 5

mlnewco

make it bigger

fc gravy

hmm, the sketchy style makes it look interesting. i like

Kaleidoscope*swe*

Killerlamb, at 10:43am on Mar 23, 2006

I think this is one of the greatest things in the history of threadless.

The reason we have user submitted images is to get stuff you can't buy in the store, you can't get this ANYWHERE. It's unique and beautiful. No Trace bitmapping or blatent stealing from anyone else.

fumes, at 11:51am on Mar 23, 2006

i agree with killer lamb, this is great and personal!
why so many of you dont get th fact that computer generated stuff is souless compared to somenthing beautifully hand drawn?

awww look, two of gods little mistakes.

Badgerr

^ew. Get a life. o.o

That said, I still don't like this. Sorry.

ToucanSam

I have no problem with the hand-drawn look, or the sketchiness, but come on! It's not even straight on the shirt! It's not centered, not off-centered enough to be offcentered, not straight, and not slanted enough to make it look like it wasn't meant to be straight at all. It looks like someone made a mistake with the placement of the shirt before they screened it. Work on that and it could be something.

Robot!

I think it's very cute.

cardcastleruins

zoom into the lower left part of the design and notice the white glitchy thing. Genius!

Killerlamb

Vote 5 if you're cool.

Sushiful

Center, or all the way to the side (still on the top).
Get rid of that superman dude.
4 until then.

Radtastic

I like it. I just think it should be bigger on the shirt.

xz_

I'd like it without the person and place it bottom left or right and enlarge it.

I think its cute...

PantherDash

this is everything ive ever wanted in a t-shirt. not only is the subject material so original it just made my head implode, but it is also the most well-executed piece of work i have ever seen on this site. the incredible talent that the creator of this masterpiece must possess shines through in this drawing depicting a set of emotions so deep, no even God himself realizes they exist. and to top it all off, the placement couldn't be any more perfect.

$5.

PantherDash

sorry, that was unnecessary. keep on trying and youll improve.

wevelandedonmars

FIRST OFF.....ITs supposed to look like that...second off.. I'm fourteen...third offf....ITS BAD ASS....fifthe offf..im not delusional

wevelandedonmars

down here there is a NOTE:that says......If you're going to criticize please be constructive and respectful about it.........THAT MEANS YOU ASSHOLES

Jennifuhrer

I like it.

but center it please

plans

IRONY:

wevelandedonmars, at 6:45pm on Mar 23, 2006
down here there is a NOTE:that says......If you're going to criticize please be constructive and respectful about it.........THAT MEANS YOU ASSHOLES

that was neither constructive OR respectful!

fumes

peace in threadless
vote 5

i<3tupac

this is the, hands down, best shirt to ever be on threadless.

i<3tupac

and i think all you people need to get a little more respect.
you're acting like you could do so much better and are so much better,
but if you were better you wouldn't be acting like complete jerks.
cuz we all know when you act like a jerk that makes you lower than shit and then you're not better than anything.
so, think about that.

radioactive_toast

Englarged and better centering and i'd like it!

They Call Me Special K

fumes:

this is vector and in a .swf aka it was clearly computer made, and most likely made in Flash with the paintbrush tool and waaay too much smoothing.

jestorey

sigh....cmon man, i know youre only 14...but still.

cre-a-tiv-it-y and ex-e-cu-tion.

please redraw this and resubmit.

bonaparte

Redraw this? Are you kidding?

If you redraw this, what do you have? The same old same old monster in the city and only Tim Biskup can get away with that these days. The main thing this has going for it is it's totally unpolished, Napolean Dynamite lack of style that is so "outsider" it becomes its own style. The placement only makes it funnier.

Love it or hate it but if you change it, it's worthless.

She Says So

not printworthy.

even in a naive-hand draw way that could be classed as original and appealing...its just....meh.

lucyfarfort

Go wevelandedonmars!! I loved reading the comments on this its great how we can all get along. I stand by my original comment - maybe i like it even more now just cause it's triggered such an amusing response.

Max86

word bonaparte

getaricerocket

wow. this stuff gets approved and mine didn't...

why am i a part of this?

zimfreak

bigger.

oh, yeah.
and also more quality.

mikey0145

hmm, i like it, but its missing that quality that sets it apart, that something that makes you say, "damn, i need this".

but keep it up, you'll find it.

inkthatlies

I think it's interesting, I wouldn't buy it but I give you kuddos for submitting something that looks different from everyone else's.

Oh, and I love how suddenly you're "god's mistake" whenever you don't agree with someone. -rolls eyes-

Big Ed

I like how it's off center because it makes the monster the central focus and you don't notice for a second that superman is flying right into the middle of a big ol' mess. Not too shabby, design kid person.

Asawaki

i like it. it reminds me of a volcom shirt that my friend has. it has all these kid'like drawings on it, including a dinosaur.

satyrical

reminds me way too much of The Ultimate Showdown

wevelandedonmars

ok...let me put this into perspective....I know it looks like a little kid drew it. I know its horribly placed..I know I konw I know.
THATS WHATS SO AWESOME ABOUT IT

Kaleidoscope*swe*

if this scores higher than 2.0 i will fucking kill my self.

im a gangster

this is one of the most awsomest shirts i have ever seen!!

_kapow

whats that half white thing and whys the design off center.

wevelandedonmars

HATERs!...all of ya..I'll show you with my next submission. i just submitted....look for it.. its called...

It's raining cephalopods.....

I'll show you!!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?