Close
One second...

Cookie's Revenge

C is for Counterplay

Watch this
SemantiTheft

Hmmm....

I suppose I am not wild about the two-stage reference... being Pac Man but also Cookie Monster, two things that don't usually have any relation. Slightly confusing for the passing glance.

midgetbigot

The relation for me is the 80s and childhood. Well ,that is what I was thinking of.

whirzle1

I don't like how the bottom of the cookie monster ghosts look pixelated like the game, but the rest of the drawing is smooth vector.

All or none on the pixelation.

uranusisachicken

I adore the idea!!
But I kind of agree with whirzle1

do the bullwinkle

Haha, I love it.
I would put the text on under the image, though. To get the idea across clearly.

applejuiiice

i really like this one, esp. the green!

Killerlamb

UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY BAD UGLY

hellothere

i think what you could do with this is change the chocolate chips to look random, not just a pattern

leave the bottoms of the cookie monsters pixellated and pixellate the inside of the cookie's "mouth"

i think it would have more continuity that way

but NICE idea

SeraphNoctum

make the cookie less polkka-dotty and I'd like it more =D

cute idea

midgetbigot

thanks everyone - I didn't use a pattern for the chips but perhaps using less?

msgator

I think you should put more dots between the CMs and also between Pac-Cookie and the first CM to help drive it home that it is a PacMan spoof. I too, like the idea of having the chocolate chips look more random. Fewer may be better

midgetbigot

and thank you all for you comments, they are so appreciated.

deepbrowniris

I also think the text should be there someplace, but if you add it, please add an apostrophe as well.

Great shirt, though.

midgetbigot

the lack of apostrophe was bugging me as well but there wasn't a character for it - I guess I could make one - thanks again

snazzalicious

i like this a lot but shockingly enough i'd like the text on the shirt.

midgetbigot

no problem - the ext can always be added

sheriff_sean

pixels are usually the same size. such is not the case in this design.
and i just dont like it.

midgetbigot

I'm not sure what you mena by the pixels not being he same size.

RoCkIsNOTScreaminG

i dunno, doesnt really get the point across easily. but at least i can make the mosters green if i want:)

No account?