Close
One second...

O RLY?

O RLY resub. Changes made are:

- dashed lines are changed into branches.

- change of colours to red.

- text included on the t-shirt

- Owl with gun included on the back of the shirt.

The design works well in colours; sagestone, light blue, banana, and gold!

See my profile to view the old submission.

Thanks.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
spencekarl

it's too similar to the first one to be submitted over again (in my opinion)...and besides, you got a frickin 2.62 last time. what more could you ask for?

teechers_pet

O RLY owls make me ROFL!

AdamMisfortune

im sick of the "o rly" owls..sorry im not a fan..

ohfuckthat

Design wise, I really like it.

cheesedaele

gun owl, i like.

Marshtin

spencekarl: Yes it's very similar, I just felt there were a few things that needed to be changed (what people commented on).
I didn't want it to look like the owls were farting for one thing. What's wrong with making some improvements?? Should I make a completely new shirt just because I needed to improve a few things? And it's not that I'm not happy with the score on the last one! It's the best score I've ever gotten.

whisper in water

"Should I make a completely new shirt just because I needed to improve a few things?"

Not to be a bitch, but it does say on the submission page that resubmitting a design with only a few minor changes is just plain old not allowed.
So, the answer to your question would be "yes."

spencekarl

didn't mean to come off so critical...but a 2.62 is pretty darn good.

Marshtin

whisper: Ok. I personally felt that the improvements (although small) mattered, which is why I resubbed it. I might have been wrong to do so, but if threadless thought it was too much like the old one they would've denied it, right?
spencekarl: yah, I was really happy with 2.62

ddcrandall

Didn't I give this a 0 already.

coxiesara

gun owl I hate.

staffell

this won't do any better - in fact it will probably do worse

Marshtin

It seems to be doing worse. Guess people don't like voting twice or something

potatopotato

I liked the original better.

sacz

i dont like the text, but i really like the design

lucy.loo

I like it better than the other, but I don't like the gun owl on the back

PuterBoy

5$... O RLY? YA RLY!!

Gaaraforpresident

I for one, really like it.
I'm a big fan o f that flash.

Killerlamb

Hasn't this already been submitted?

soylamorsa

I love the owls, but I don't think the text really says anything, you know? I get the abbreviations and such, but it would be a stronger design without the text, I think. I think the owls are so cute!

helo

Excellent improvements, Marshtin !

.. no more passing gas swirls
.. the ORLY related text is in full swing
.. and the best => GUN OWL ! ! ! !

I love how Gun Owl is getting the
last word by being on the back.

A definite --> 5 <-- and $$$ BUY $$$

Thank you for resubmitting this !

Marshtin

helo: and thanks to you for such kind words :)

cocoabunny19

i loved the other one, and i love this one, too. $5 from me, all the way. the branches look really nice!

opaleyes

I looooove the owls. The illustration is adorable. I could do with having the gun owl either in a lower corner on the back, or not there at all. I'm not really fond of it right in the middle of the back.

with or without the O Rly texts, I'd get this shirt.
$5.

zuluyo

I love it, although, I despise that "orly" thing with a passion but the owls and the rest of the illustration are cute enough I would buy it anyway. 5$$ :D

cutelilstaceypoo

LMAO.
Woah.. this is great. I'd definitely buy it.
$5!!

taintedluvv

Those owls rock! Especially the gun owl. $5 all the way. Not too crazy about the text, but would buy regardless. This NEEDS to be printed!!

theRtist

read the rules

Peeku

I love that you added the text. As a fan of internet slang, I would so buy this shirt.

M. Rogers

i maintain that the owls look good. the drawing of them, i mean, is clever and a good cartoon. i dont know what "o rly" owls are, so i'm sort of removed from the meaning-making processes of the shirt. but the little owl w. the gun is cool looking.

AstroBobette

It Look great! Maybe more color options would be great!!

AmyPearce

I hate the text cause I'd feel weird wearing it, but I LOVE the owls. $5, the only thing keeping it from a buy is the text. I like theother changes you've made though.

liqdslvr

i never saw the first one. i have no idea what the deal is with the owls and all that... i'm out of the loop i guess...

however, i love the shirt! adorable drawings. and you know, all the internet slang...

don't like the owl on the back though. uneccesary.

but i really like it! :D

xxheart

i need this. ahhaha.

ecky_ducky

I so entirely don't understand this shirt. But it still rocks. Lordy.

snailofspeed

love love love this shirt, i want this!

lesquelette

I like the original better. No guns.

Larlar

I also liked the original way better, especially color-wise. The only addition the pervious version needed was the text.

Marshtin

Thanks for all your comments so far! :)

ctc803

no wai

Hannah Banana

I love it. I think the owl on the back should look less confused and more in control, just because a gun would normally symbolize control. You could do that by making him lean forward versus backwards, and making him have both hands on the gun.

trilobite

I love it, I love it, I love it.

Marshtin

I was trying to draw him leaning backwards in a confident way. Like, he's so in control he's even leaning back O RLY?!1!"%$&#8364;3&?

Cerebratious

thats so cute! the grey color and the style makes me think of gorey for some reason. i like it. 5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?