Close
One second...

Squinky

Hey, this is my first design. Let me know what you think.

Watch this
AdamMisfortune

i like the artwork..but im not exactly sure this art would look good on a shirt..and also im not really sure whats going on in this picture..he's spilling ink?

getaricerocket

derr, squids shoot ink from their midsection... this is portraying it in a funny way. i hate having to explain funny things, is saps the humor from them.

i like it though.

W0LFIe

Hehehehe. Cute. :)

joshamman

it looks like hes eating paste.

BlueDice

what is with all the freaking squids?

Jawsh

But why white ink?
That makes it kinda resemble semen..

SemantiTheft

Yes... the whiteness of the ink saps the humor on its own. Though I fully understand the ink-shooting of the creature, and I read "ink" on the jar, I still wondered why he was spilling glue.

CurlyCue

yeah...this shirt is good just make the ink dark.

Cath25

This T-shirt is ORR-some, you're Damann!!!

faucetish

dark ink would definately make it clearer and funnier. the white ink does make it look like some sort of semen/glue mixture.

cuzn redro

Don't mess with the ink, go with the semen. Perhaps make the squid pink. So you got a pink squinky inky

purple_sparkle

Soo cute! Luv it, think the colours look hot ; )

Kate pet

I think that the squid rocks and does not at all look like semen>
I LOVE THE SQUID AND HE LOVES HIS INK

nads_mdb

huh ,

the squid is cute
but hes getting fiesty with ink , and it so happens to be white ,
thats dirty .

letum

Thought it was milk...

theRisforRad

ohhh it says ink. I thought it said Milk, too. Maybe if the ink was black and the design was on a different color..

but I like the squid.

Robot!

For lack of a better phrase, "I don't get it."
So far, every design I've scored tonight has been rather pointless. As if they were all inside-jokes.

I would change the color of the ink. The bottle is too hard to read. (I thought at first it said "MILK".)

V_is_for

My first thought before I read "ink" was that it was white because it was white-out, and I thought that was clever and hilarious.

Manu...

nice...but better colour options?

Invader_Xan

Hooray for cephalopods! =D

SynapticxRelapse

I think it's cute, I like the colors...maybe you should get some different options though.
Also, I agree about the ink being white...make it black dude, other wise it just looks like semen.

megggan

squid have 8 arms and 2 tentacles, if we're getting technical. that would bother me. also, has been said, but ink isn't clear enough and it looks like paste.

generica

Geez, Perhaps he lost a leg or two fighting for his ink or they are simply sitting behind him. $5

Milks_Gone_Bad

Some squid naturally lose two tentacles in post-larval stages. this one is in its post-larvel stage.

-ohxno-

XD i thought it was skeet at first... whoops, my bad. thats a cool idea, but you might want to work on the ink so i dont get yelled at by every teacher in the building when i wear this shirt. $4

scampi

I think i'd like it better if the ink was black, but i like it anyway..

wham_bam

the ink should be black...........

andyg

I agree about the ink color.

blueconstance

at first i thought the bottle said milk, which i assumed from the white.
but uhm, its ok. i've been liking the squid designs, but this is too confusing. the squid looks good though.

cowmasta13

I thought the squid was spilling whiskey at first, the tentacles get in the way of the "Ink" and I read it as "XXX"

but i'm weird

very original design :)

CW3

People are dumb. This design rocks.

banksy

The design is F'n awesome. To you sex crazed freaks, how did you get semen from squid ink. The beauty of ART in case you dont know is that its all aboutthe artists interpretation and it DOESN'T have to be a literal representation.

Keep the design exactly the way it is. Screw the semen loving peeps and stick with the white.

You DA BOMB!

Banksy!
xx

No account?