Close
One second...

My First Tattoo

many people start out with only one cheesy/bad tattoo (usually on their arm or back) this is a tribute to those people...

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
lucy.loo

I have that tattoo, and I love it

Thanks for saying its shit

AdamMisfortune

i like it actually but im partial to tattoo flash art..although i feel like this picture has been used somewhere else...

full_exposure

This one one has not been used anywhere else. But, it IS in the style of a vintage nautical tattoo that is EVERYWHERE so, of course it is familiar. I wanted to use some that everyone see and recognizes as what it is... I combined the [heart] Mom tat with the Sparrow tat.

She Says So

I quite cool.

I'd buy this for my a friend whos male.

shoplifted

great idea for a t-shirt :D

AdamMisfortune

im glad to hear its original i'll say it again that i like it and i hope it gets made..

dangerouspenguin

Too similar in theme to Dearly Departed Lovers for me.

charlottemj

i really like this. i have swallows, but they rule and they were my 2nd and 3rd tattoos, so i don't feel targeted. ha. nice job.

bridgealidget

Cute design idea.. how about on black as well?

minorthread

yes. perfect. thank you.

Jon Camo

i did a design with this idea for my old clothing company.
nice job

lucyfarfort

I like it, good idea. But it's just too small i realise its supposed to look like it's on your arm but i think it would be better bigger and on the fron in centre.

SheriB626

Re: lucyfarfort

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the whole 'My first tattoo' thing?

i_twirl_batons

my first tattoo would be a frog climbing up my back, not a mom tat. soz. 2.

AdamMisfortune

dont read to much into the title when grading the shirt design hah

nads_mdb

hhahah i like this alot , as a girl i wouldn't wear it but its awsome for guys

Re: lucyfarfort

not everything has to be big& front center ,

nads_mdb

and you can't go wrong with black : )

India

hmm i have 6 tattoos. i wont be getting this.

SemantiTheft

^^^Girls can't have tattooes or pay tribute to their mothers?

letum

How did this get through while my sub got declined?

Seattewolf

I think this is excellent! Sublte and sexy I'd definitely wear this... really really cool

fryboy1180

Wow! Tough crowd, this is the BEST design ever.

bubblegumsyringe

the theme is positively adorable. i wouldn't necessarily buy it for myself, but yeah. still works well.

Brat420

I'd wear it, if someone bought it for me.

thegetupkid69

I would totally buy this.

full_exposure

India - You missed the point.

Killerlamb

I LOVE MY MOM
OMG AWESOME
I'M GOING TO SUBMIT THAT!!

I <3 MY MOM!

teechers_pet

Love it. I'd totally buy this.

AlinaT

thats cool

Timdog

Awesome. Don't listen to these whiney design divas. They don't know cool. $

stephaniegrace

in actuality, swallows really aren't that popular as a "first tattoo" and are pretty important to the (hyper)traditional aesthetic / seafaring history of westernized skin art.

when i think "first tattoo", i think of something tribal or maybe the cliche kanji...a butterfly perhaps? but not a traditional swallow.

however, i won't deny that they are getting pretty played out lately.

katrox

i would buy this for a friend of mine who is pregnant. she will soon be a mom, its cool.

st3v3n

$5, but put it in a different color

booradley2004

I would even like it on the front, centered.. LOVE IT.

StareAtTheSun

I'm for it just how it is. 5$

mag391

That is a good shirt. I actually had the same idea, but you got it out there first. nice! great minds think alike.

full_exposure

Zak_aeon:

Really? How is his anything like Oh_Dearly_Departed_Lovers? Placement? Soooo my image of a bird that has nothing to with text of women's names and is a completely different style- but, because the design is placed on the same basic area of the shirt it makes it JUST like it.

Well I am glad you figured that one out because, I would have never saw that. I guess no design can EVER be on the sleeve again. I wonder who came up with the whole center of the shirt idea because, they are going to pissed when they see ALL the people copying them...

Dumb.

dott.

I like the dallas green bird.

Farren

Me gusta lo. $5

DJLadyPope

You're a fucktart, Full_Exposure, and you really don't know anything about tattooing, do you?

If you really wanted to make fun of trendy "first tattoos" you would have put mistranslated kanji or some meaningless tribal thing on the shirt. Haven't you ever seen a frat boy or sororiety girl?

The swallow is a classic tattoo that dates back (at least) to the naval tattoos of the 1940s and Sailor Jerry and Ed Hardy.

ohmystarsNET

this is great, and would drive my mum crazy seeing as she hates my tattoo..

DJLadyPope

Oh- and also, I scored a $5. I may not like the idea- but I love the shirt.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?