Close
One second...

Voodoo Valentine

Magic people voodoo people! Looks good on khaki, classic pink, light blue or sagestone.

This is actually an old design of mine. I can't even remember why I made it, but I figured it might look nice on a t-shirt...

Watch this
BlueDice

i have definately seen this before....but.....where

Invader_Xan

Probably in something by Jhonen Vasquez or Roman Dirge who, in hindsight, are probably major influences for this one... =)

BriteNite46

not in brown or pink, maybe gray? but I would definitely buy this.

samtabsav

you're gonna get bashed for it being so emo.

it is pretty emo, but good work none the less.

NewRisingSun

ew. too emo

cute idea

but way scene

electricmayhem

People seem to apply the term emo to everything...what gives?

Invader_Xan

Emo!? How dare you!
I am not now, nor have I ever been "emo" or "scene". What does "scene" even mean?

Quit trying to label me with silly buzz words, yeah?

jett

they're not labeling YOU, dude. they're commenting on the design which really does radiate that self-pitying emo vibe.

lucyfarfort

Aww. thats sad. i like it but not keen on the tee colours.

Invader_Xan

grin Seriously man, I'm only fooling around. All part of the long standing 'punk vs emo' feud. =)
And thanks to everyone for the comments, by the way.

Actually, that wasn't my intention at all. eh... My intention was more along the lins of -- Voodoo is normally perceived as causing pain. I thought the juxtaposition of imagery in the implication that voodoo can provoke love was... interesting.

It's interesting how 'sad' and 'emo' are adjectives used on a design featuring a heart and a smiley face. Personally, I think the doll looks quite contented...
Psychology is a funny thing. =)

wullagaru

only ting that bugs me is the light shine on teh buttons and not on teh nails .. but its not bad

all_mix_up

i love this one!! i hope it get printed!!! i want three of them!

tRaSH_PaRADiSE

its very emo. but im not depressed. being emo makes me happy

jadelane

oh, bobocito voodoo doll. too emo for my tastes. people grow out of emo and then they can't wear the shirt no more.

That said, I really like the artwork--I'd like to see more stuff with this aesthetic, but less dark.

Sarapants118

AWWWW
thats so cute
i love voodoo dolls
i really hope this wins

sisterpriss

very emo
very good
very loved! by me!!

elphabasoup

pretty good, but I probably wouldn't wear it.

Tragically_artistic

I dunno If you've noticed, maybe it's just in my town but...emo kids wear threadless, so make an emo design, get votes.

makes sense.

I like it but I don't think I'd wear it. Too goth style hottopic...or something

woahhhitsamanda

nice. i like the idea for a grey tee too..

notapunk

i've seen this before somewhere else

Egirl3538

I am so sick of people labeling things "too emo" "too punk" etc. Why can't designs just be judged based on their creativeness, originality, how they would work on a tee, and skill level!?

That said... I like it. The only criticism- at first I thought he was a gingerbread man. I don't really think there is much you can do that would keep the effectiveness of it that would make it not look like one to me, aside from making it look like a classic voodoo doll, with the whole wrapped cloth look. That's just me though, cute design, well drawn. Good style.

imagination

I luff it because it'sso emo, I'd sooooooooo buy this!

</3

imagination

P.S great skills and colour!

No account?