Close
One second...

Perpetuation

Thanks for voting.

Watch this
patricos

wow.....

junquegrrl

awesome, i just REALLY don't like the kelly green shirt. kelly green+mycoloring=yuck 5 anyway!!!!

rx2ux2

How awesome, love the different colors

lucyfarfort

It quite nice but i think it's too simple.

Hatton

simple is good...i'm tired of shirts that you have to stare at for 5 minutes to figure out the clever gag. good job.

tRaSH_PaRADiSE

this is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really reallyreally really really really reallyreally really really really reallyreally really really really reallyreally really really really reallyreally really really really reallyreally really really really reallyreally really really really really

teechers_pet

I LOVE it. Wow. This needs to be printed. It's not too simple, less is definitely more here.

shwa27

tree trunk i skinda big for the shirt

StareAtTheSun

Excellent job. Great idea. Simple as that. 5$

carcassia

this is neat, very simple but effective

Kelseyg

tRaSH_PaRADiSE's comment is freaking me out. I'm in suspense.

d3d

i like it, but the gardener in me can't resist pointing out that the centre of a tree is dead and the growth only occurs in the outer ring of bark. that's no reason to ruin a nice drawing though.

BadtzM64

$5!!!

scampi

like it better ona different color, maybe a natural tone or something, but I like the concept alot. i'm for the trees. :) $5

I_heart_ducks

A hippie like me NEEDS this shirt! =^.^= 5$

No account?