Close
One second...

#0%!

Is the sheep dead? If it is, I donĀ“t beleive I could use a necrophilia shirt. Sorry. Ew. Still nice design, a 4.

Watch this
apatheticism

haha, ok wow.. not sure? 3??

jesicasmart

haha that sheep on top must have been damn good... wow..
this is so sick and I am very attracted to it, and my wallet would like to give you all of my money...
OoOoO
sheeeeeep

samtabsav

...dead...sheep?

it's dark and amusing... but i don't think i could boast necrophilia on a shirt. no offence ;)

ekaj47

its just crazy enough i like it

simster214

..and disturbing! :)

Dorme

sick!

xenhook
xenhook profile pic Alumni

LOL! Everybody tells me that the sheep is dead! When I draw this, I just thought that he was shaked/shocked. I think it's because of the tongue and the eyes... Sorry if I've hurt you!

trekeebeth

this makes me sad

CuteLittleFaery

Most people believe that the X eyes represent death. If you were to change them, this design would probably go over much better. I wouldn't expect too much, though, because a lot of the voters are prudes who vote 0 on anything remotely suggestive.

red5goingin

SO GREAT... even better that the sheep is dead

Stance14

haaaaah! That's so fuckin' retarded it's funny

wouldn't wear it though

bonniecool

just like triumph dog!

KNIVEZZ

buwhahaha!

FaceLkeAMurderer

Lovely.
I don't think I'd wear it though.
It's a good design, though, truly.

kirokikumo

?????????????

I hate to repeat this but.....

WTF!?

cchana

change the eyes from x x to > < or O O

eyebird

sheep sheep sheeper

salmoriarty

this shirt is great. i laughed out loud. good job and i'd wear it! 5

Essentials

Change the eyes, as xs do commonly represent death in comic characters. Otherwise, a pretty funny shirt. I wouldn't wear it, though.

CoveredinPunksBlood

It's getting hard for me to believe that everyone who gets really bad comments is suddenly from another country with a very small grasp of english. I'm sure it's mostly true..but come on. As for the shirt. No. Never. I don't care if the sheep was alive, dead, drunk, or wearing a baseball hat. Just..no.

dustyj72

should be called, "hey, quit fucking that dead sheep!"

DjMastadon

That's so gross. 0 sorry

butterflu

it's so sick.
i like it.

carbonrevolution

umm..gross? ew. cute design, but nasty.

facetious

Hmmm...necro-tupping...kinda creepy, but I suppose there are some who are into that kinda thing...maybe you can sell this to them.

CrackTheSky

this shirt is disgusting. not even cute. just gross

mushhead

Hilarious. Twisted. Just the kinda shirt I need in my wardrobe! 5$

ckystyle5

This shirt is just flat out crazy. Tops the dark humor chart. Wouldn't wear it around much. Probably one of those shirts you wear to bed. 4

No account?