Close
One second...

Tasty Pie-chart

I think someone is biting into and siphoning off profits...

Watch this
dangerouspenguin

I'd like it better if all the contributors were pies in and of themselves. Pizza pie, tourtiere, boston cream...

ToucanSam

I'll take some of that Sudweiser, please.

Dorme

g_man

yep sure did check. The brief was to submit a design relating to the theme 'extra tasty!'. They didn't specify that it had to be just about alcohol. ;)

Whistler Pot Pie

there is no mint candy pie. how about something with meringue? my gramma loved meringue.

millhaven

wow, this is awesome, I love it!

heh, and as for the extra tasty theme, to me, since they didn't specify alcohol-relation or not, is...anything that makes my mouth water and is "tasty" looking. THIS qualifies as tasty in my book. EXTRA tasty.

so anyway, 5.
post more often.=P

Nosnorb

hmmhmm. my life

KateOKla

s'good n that.

Themilkman666

They actually said that it didn't need to be alchol at all.... this is great! 5$

scoutti

brilliant!

designeo

wow! yummy.. and i love it !

clynnspin

munchies

velvet37

THATS ADORABLE. im really surprised it hasnt been thought of before. close to brilliant.

laurosaur

yeah, it doesn't say it has to pertain to drinking, but why would they pick a shirt that doesn't?

cute design, not germane. and doesn't stand on it's own. sorry

Webdreck

The straw coming out of the Sudsweiser is the killer punch. Brilliant! The design clearly stands on its own, one of the best I've seen for a while. Well done.

stingerstyler

Fantastic idea and great execution. If it wasn't a White tee I'd go for it. 5

Bugu

great idea. if it wasn't white, and didn't have beer and peppermint in it, i'd buy it. 4

No account?