thanksgiving 2000

• by jublin
  • posted Mar 08, 2006
  • 114 Comments

In the year 2000… turkeys have gone the way of the dinosaur and have been completely annihilated. Thanksgiving is ruined. Or is it? The mysterious unicorn has returned and is more delicious then ever. This thanksgiving, we will eat like kings and dine on the food of the GODS!

(count me in!)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mlnewco

dem kids aint virgins

Command-Z-Design

Where was I five-and-a-half years ago? This didn't happen at our table!

cambert

One of the many times that it's nice to be English. I had no idea that Thanksgiving was this sort of bloodbath. You Americans really need to sort this stuff out before someone gets hurt!

(Great image; title is rather alienating).

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

HOLY TITS jublin this is awesome... the bloody hand print and the empaled child are amazing 5 $

hawgn

sure.. whatever.

dakoulkid

Wow, so disturbing... to the point of ridiulousness so I want it.

She Says So

demented.

but fantasticle illustration.

SYLO

what?
2000 already passed..
turkeys are still here
are you sure you don't mean
year 20 000

joysizzle

how is this extra tasty?

Thickblueink

what... the... hell... whatever, i love it.

plasmanter
plasmanter profile pic Alumni

my god...HAHAHAHA... that´s cool, love the colors! 5$

DavidArgonaut

Yeah, are you sure you don't mean 20,000 Justin? What are you, stupid?

But seriously, this is an awesome shirt. I hope I can wear it one day. And what's "extra tastier" than giving thanks? (Something any race or nationality can partake in, whether they have a holiday devoted to it or not.) Turkey is the one thing that unites us all! And Unicorns are 5 times tastier!

LaBing

I guess I am out of the loop, I don't like this imagery. Nice style and drawing but I don't think this would make a good T-shirt design... maybe a short animation or a cell from a comic.

uwobacon

No, Jublin means the year 2000. Havn't you guys ever seen Conan O'brian? He did that "In the Year 2000" skit way past the year 2000 he is still doing it on his shows now. That's what makes it funny, because when you say 2000 you mean in the far off distant future.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

nice jublin, zombie kids getting impaled by rabid unicorns! craziness!!!

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

hmm... unicorns impaling children... an obvious idea that has probably done before.

i'm just trying to keep things real man. thanks for all the comments guys. good or bad! i don't care. i just want to be popular! :D

Kaleidoscope*swe*

it kind of looks like the kid with the mask is just kneeling down rather than running away but yeh still great.

mad cat

WHAT!?

Godlordyes...

Fictitious

WTF
i love it!!!!!!
5$

bulletsalvador

print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print print

tikitoaster

I'd like to take this time to give thanks for killer unicorns, pink blood, and impalement futuristic tribal children...all in one design.

5 $

PuterBoy

I would buy this soo fast. I'm not even kidding. 5$

StPip

Wow, awesome.
... that's all...
GO away...
What are you still staring at?

dancingwithmyconfusion

Yes OMG is sooo agree with salvador THIS NEEDS TO BE PRINTED!!!!!!! i know a ton of people, myself included that would sooooooooo buy this! PLEASE?

pluty81

evil unacorns? lol love it** id buy this tee

GuyNormanBee

maybe i'm the only one.
i mean, this is a well executed illustration, but at the end of the day its still a picture of a unicorn impaling children, right?

reboundicon

make the pink red and im down! 5$

Kourtney

i don't....understand.

rudra

Delicious. 5$

kayceislost

Jublin.... oh my... have my babies.

(This is awesome)

shesarebel

the little kids remind me of the crazy kinder kids on the cartoon Recess... is it just me?

DavidArgonaut

How can people possibly dislike the pink blood? Haven't they seen the original "Dawn of the Dead"? Pink blood is like champagne; nice to drink!

MysteriousPete

no one puts Uni in the oven.

like the dark grey.

Jublin you da man!!

ToucanSam

I thought Recess too. Not "you copied" kind of think, but "oh yeah, that reminds me.." kind of think.

carrifaery

those little blokes look they're just getting what was comin' to 'em... rock on in hot pink, the color of unicorn blood i am sure.

Jo$h

i LOVE THIS! PLEASE PRINT!

yummy_sesame

wow. it's oddly intriguing.

Mahadeva

This is the 3,000'th submission i've scored here at threadless, and It's fairly well done. Good work!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us