Close
One second...

Straw & Order

• by andyg
  • posted Mar 03, 2006
  • 28 Comments
Watch this
InYourEyes-xo

This is a great design I just think it would be better suited to a 3 year olds pyjama set...

LesterF

Excellent! Finally something different. $5

She Says So

ace.

and theres no olives.

huzzah.

joshamman

the little guy looks like he is jumping in the air because the straw just got shoved in his butt. sorry , just what i see when i first look at it.

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Joshamman, your comment says a lot about you. Especially since this character only consists of a head to begin. Thanks for the low score!

_kapow

i love it. i agree, no olives, yay.

sacz

i like it best on pink

eig

took me awhile to figure out how the character worked- he's very odd.

otherwise i like it a lot.

Seabasss
Seabasss profile pic Alumni

Andy...you gots the flava! Best design I've seen in a long time... 5$$$

jimboblaze

The shirt may say "straw and order", but there's nothing remotely "ordered" about this crazily chaotic (and most amusing) design by andy gonsalves!!

grumly2002

original :), good work man

bernazard

Threadless, PRINT THIS SHIRT!!!!

Crazy straws, despite the fact that they make drinking exponentially more difficult and are hard to clean, are absolutely fantastic.

Mythsnlore

Take notice people! THIS is the way to do a line drawing submission. NOT by just cranking something out in MS Paint.

THANK YOU ANDY!

twangd

your dog child intrigues me, therefore i like it.

courtneylovestilettos

InYourEyes-xo, at 10:36am on Mar 6, 2006

This is a great design I just think it would be better suited to a 3 year olds pyjama set...

Umm... InYourEyes, don't diss unless you can spell, it's P-A-J-A-M-A That just makes you look stupid.

By the way, great design!

blue-phoenix

Pyjamas is the British spelling of pajamas, and therefore perfectly acceptable.

Nice shirt. Wouldn't wear it, but the design is great.

ruudlyinterrupted

cool design. can't believe courtney thought pyjama was wrong. british english IS the original. and i'm not even british! i wonder who's the stupid one now courtney. anyway nice design! would be even cooler if the straw was even more all over the place. like going round to the back of the shirt. and the cup was at the back haha.

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Thanks for all the feedback and for keeping the pajama spelling debate alive!

goodbyeskyharbor

just cause im a huge fan of law and order

$4

IHUGROBOTS

I absolutely love the colors and I'm into really bright colors unlike most the shirts on threadless that are brown, tan, black, olive green etc. This is a really great idea too. Oh and if people think it's for kids that's fine because i love acting 8 haha (:

snapshotdreams

i like it. if it doesn't work here try with a kid's beverage company. it's like it almost needs some zany endorsement to make it better.

Firegirl

I like how all the lines are curvy and connected. It makes quite a cute statement. $4

hamgravy

Re-freshing!

No account?
Join Us