oooh that's gorgeous

$$$$$5

Watch this
simulacrum

wow some kid will have an emogasm over this i bet

fiddlywink46

oo I really like this =)))

cocoabunny19

Your style is very pretty. :D If the dragonflies weren't so cliparty, I'd 4 this.

drylndsurf

nice...but would like to see different placement

mattius6

COLOR!

Zy6ote

Loooove the colors. $4.

M. Rogers

splatter goth can be cool. placement is good; have you considered greys & whites instead of blues? at least it's not bleeding.

apatheticism

emo or not i like it 5

Hulietta

beautiful... good job dude

Hulietta

forgot: I think it would look better on the bottom :)

morenita

it like, $5 color look nice

problematic

Up the shoulder makes the whole shirt awesome. <3

techno bear

just amazing color, contrast and just everything else. I love it. excellent job. I might just buy it.

Orblem

I can see this in 500,000 places on myspace a week after its printed. icky emo fucks.

brycemilburn

the colours are amazing man, love the design

ptv

how is this emo? it's a pretty design and you presented it nicely, but not my thing.

twangd

jesus wtfing christ, it's on black and it has paint splatter therefore it's emo? what does it take to be emo these days? YESTERDAY MY MILK WENT OFF, SO EMO.

gomez_kevin, it's a great design. i'd love to see this in different colour variations. the dragonflies do bother me though, perhaps redraw them with pointed wings instead of the rounded ones.

ruudlyinterrupted

i agree with twangd, different colour schemes would be good. nice placement. who the hell cares if it's emo?! 555

stolen_bliss

Hey! It could be more emo, people! It could be "hearts are blue". :D

I LOVE IT.

Emmaline87

I think it's a really pretty design. I like the blues, and I love the shoulder placement. I'd buy it.

No account?