Close
One second...

The butterfly effect

• by cambert
  • posted Feb 20, 2006
  • 76 Comments

Let me be the first to say that it would be better without the text. The title bit is too big adn distracting, the text underneath isn't well written. Without those, it's quite appealing.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
pepto dismal

i like the design and even the text beneath the design is tolerable but the 'butterfly effect' makes me cringe. i dont want to wear something that will remind me or others of ashton keutcher. 4. $5 without 'butterfly affect'.

velvetsamurai

i like the guy and the curly stuff around him, but i wish the butterflies werent jus the same one cut and pasted. The text doesnt bother me, because its tasteful and not in your face.
3 for now, but if the butterflies were to change it woul be a 5

Glittermummy

I agree with cambert. Lose the text, for a quaintly odd design, instead of one trying to explain itself.

tenytini

if you nixed the text and maybe had the butterflies go up over the collar bone as if it were wrapping around. I love everything else about it. I'll take the dark brown one!

blowinbublesooo

agreed, get rid of the text. i would not want to be associated with the movie.... gah, that movie was terrible!

scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

great idea and illustration
but i'd like to see no text
and more variation in the sizes of the butterflies.

djphonic

I'd also add that the path that the butterflies are going in is pretty ugly.

fiddlywink46

Id say: I like it on the brown shirt, and keep the bottom text, but not the "butterfly effect" text. you do that and Id buy it =)

SCHOSR_I

I adore the little guy with the stuff around him, but the text, just kills it.

Make him bigger, and make the butterflies wrap around.

larchie

I don't mind the text underneath... In fact, I even like it. But that title part has GOT to go.

leleana

Yeah, lose the title. The text below, I'm a little unsure of. I do like it though :)

redsugar

I don't like the "butterfly effect" but I'm ok with the text at the bottom because it's so small, and I like the thought. But you spelled "surprised" wrong.

CuteLittleFaery

I like the text at the bottom, it's cute but unobtrusive.

grapefruitmonkey

don't like the text at all and there are way too many butterflies. you have a good start though.

Gaylee

Text at bottm is fine, but, as others have said, the title isn't necessary. And is that Chuck Mangione? I like this shirt.

AlliT

I absolutely LOVE the part at the bottom with the man and the flower, (minus the text). I'm not too fond of the butterflies in general, but would definitely buy a shirt with the man's scene as the central theme. It's just beautiful. Simple and beautiful.

elfprincess0624

I love love love love love this but really the text needs to go..

inayellowsub

awww man

please get rid of that text!

its brilliant otherwise.

berg14

Totally awesome

Annamary

Maybe one butterfly and no "butterfly effect" text. The rest is awesome - nice job!

at it destruction

very awesome, but the "butterfly effect" text really takes away from the overall design.........

CLSnodgrass86

I love the brown and blue...Its gorgeous.
5$

ElectricStar

the design is awesome, id wear it.... but the text takes away frm the design.

angiejammy

yep text has gotta go

cat_harp548

as many others have said....i LOOOVEEEEE it...but the text takes away from it

ledisko__x

its nice.
kreally.

but the text ruins it kindof..
because its wayyy too small
&& i hate getting asked what my shirt says
ALL THE TIME;

muchluv.E>

tateroz

I agree with the others, lose the text. Other than that, I love it.

mandylion77

i dont think all of the text needs to go, only the huge text that says the butterfly effect.

YtFeLMi

keep the bottom text, but get rid of the "butterfly effect". fix the butterflies. too many, and too many of the same ones. other than that, i want this!

slightlyfaezed

i'm glad i have the good fortune of predicting weather patterns coming to mind before an ashton kutcher movie, you poor sods :P

kamisch42

That's my shirt! When's this being printed?! I want it :)
It could do without the quote on the bottom, but even with it - who cares, I like it...especially the blue on brown, which is weird because I don't wear many brown shirts. Pale pink could also work well this, no? $5

Moçambique

nice piece of draw....without type would be better.

Kiltsareawesome

it would be awesomew without the butterfly effect text. The quote is cool though.

Wixywaxy

I agree! I would give it a 5$ without the butterfly-effect-text...

letsbeheros

it would look better without "the butterfly effect" and i wouldn't put as many butterflies, otherwise it's pretty cute, and i really like the quote.

CemetaryDriveIn

great shirt;
i love everything about it except get rid of "the butterfly effect"

4&id buy it.
its still coool.

kissingaudrey

Ditto everyone else. I really like the design, I would lose the text.

p_f

lose the text, mate.

ds198

I agree: no butterfly effect title is needed, it just brings up memories of that movie. If you spent more time with the bottom text, i think it would work, but this text isn't very meaningful.

mp3

no title, there is a dodgy band by thet name in australia too

xbigxox

i like it except for the text.. itd be real cute otherwise

coolhandcarter
coolhandcarter profile pic Alumni

sweet, if only the type was all under the trumpet fella. 3

Bachelder

I say lose the "butterfly effect" text, and rather than have the butterflies go up in such a delineated pattern, maybe make them slightly more random?

I do love this design; I just think it needs some tweaking.

StaneStane

Looks like some festival promo... actualy I have seen better festival promos...

darren717

Echhk, hell no.

Butterfliers and their ilk be damned to an everlasting hell.

WhatisGod

I'd like this better with no text

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?