Close
One second...

What a Story

What a Day!

Watch this
Entranced

Haha!

I love the streaking censor, but. 5 colors? :[ Black, brown, and the three in the censoring. Still a cool design, though.

prettylittlelightningpaw

no, i think the little guy is high. the register before looks like a bong, and the register following shows the high wearing off. i know because this little dog might as well be a little me.

agent99

I want to cut out the little pictures and make a flip book.

Neat!

plans

6 colours

rchaas

I'd like it more if it didn't apologize.

jiromut

looks to me like he's picking up a brew and after the buzz is gone, hurls his guts... would be perfect without the apology at the end, don't need it

fiddlywink46

plans, I only count 5 colors, unless theress something Im missing?...
pink, blue, yellow, brown, black.

fiddlywink46

but its still over the 4 color limit anyways :|

Tuxedo Oni

Downtown with a frown. Critical Damage -5, style is not consistent which ruins the whole tone of the design.

timrb

some people might be counting white

cambert

It's five colours on white: yellow, pale blue, pink, black and brown (for the turd).

ToucanSam

It looks like beer to me, and the doggy is drunk and then throwing up. The only problem is after the throwing up, he should be sleeping instead of apologizing.

notta_plane_jane_108

haha i was cracking up!!!!!! i <3 it!!!! but i was kinda confused at first i couldnt tell that there was a bottle there

Firinel

pretty unoriginal idea and not terribly good execution.

carrifaery

um, peeps, the dog is eating poo. what is wrong with you all? he is not a drunk doggie with a bottle of beer, he is a dog that binges and purges on POO.

¡ Squirrel Lover !

i thought it was a kitty actually
or a coon

kitty/coon/dog i guess- ran, pooed, ran some more, got high (or drunk), danced, got kinda tired of dancing but couldnt stop, got a sick feeling in his belly, threw up, and then ran some more [as he appologized for the story, which would have been better without the 'sorry' anyway]

....and captain obvious strikes again

$3.5 (too bad that doesnt exist...i will round it up for you) $4

dovesandhawks

It's cute. I'd like it better without the speech bubble- it doesn't really have the same feel as the rest of the illustration.

bluebuffalo

Heh heh heh funny. Me likes.

placebofanboi

actually, i'm quite fond of the apology.

daqui

don't apologize.... the story is fine...
no words and only black, may be + brown... minimalism should be the key here, i think... otherwise great...

No account?