win or die

• by LittleMan
  • posted Feb 15, 2006
  • 36 Comments

I'd like it more if it wasn't the same image over and over. there also seems to be a bit missing below the jockeys elbow. and the guy in last place is missing a number.

but regardless, I still don't want giant sperm on my chest.

Watch this
G-Skape

LOL! I love it... $5

cambert

Nice idea but the copy-paste thing kills it stone dead sadly.

queercat

gross and I'd never wear this.

PuterBoy

Ha I would probably not wear it in public unless I'm feeling bold but its a great idea. 5

CuteLittleFaery

This would be awesome on pink if the copy-and-pasting weren't so apparent.

Booper

Oh lord. Ha.

Badgerr

I love the humor behind it. I would wear it if I wouldn't get weird looks at school, but I'm going to $5 it anyway just to see if it gets printed.

BrendanL513

Lmao. For a sperm joke this is pretty classy!
$5

Optifree

For a sperm joke, this is actually humorous. It's got a copy and pasted look, but that's easily fixable. Totaly $4. Nice job.

Optifree

Gah....Totally*

LeHan

i'd buy this shirt for my girl, but don't want to give her ideas.

DJLadyPope

I'm a fan of sperm on a shirt- as long as they're individuals. Each sperm is like a snowflake. A snowflake with a microscopic jockey on top of it, jettisoning through the air from a tube in someone's penis.

Mythsnlore

Giddyup little guys!

MediaWh*re

BRILLIANT!
i'd buy it except i'm not digging the shirt color.
$5

cowgirlofTexas

umm a little gross, wouldn't wear that

peachcherub

crap...can't do html comments!

kamisch42

My money's on #8!!
Very original...I wouldn't buy it, but I can see it on plenty of guys. OMG it's funny :D

spiffe

hahaha

Someguy98765

i also dnt want sperm on my shirt

cirque427

i'm not crazy about it in the first place, but it's just copied and pasted continually! not cool :(

themightyboosh

i love the idea behind this and have no problem wearing sperm on my chest. but i would like it better if the jockeys were more individualistic and varied. not all sperm are created equal. :)

likeOMG

HAHAHAA this is so funny.

awsomenessgalore

who would want to wear a shirt with sperm on it?

wonderwall11

i would want to wear a shirt with a sperm on it...grow up damn it
have sense of humor
awesome design

Michael Byrne

I think the cut and paste approach is suitable for getting across the image of millions of identical spermatozoa, but would it add to the shirt if each one had a 'genetic' difference, such as different coloured hair? (An unhelpful example - they're wearing helmets...)

roxbaby

Hahahaha.

foxiRoxxi

sigh i remember when i was a spermjockey...and i WON! 5$

wtfaerie

works for me

No account?
Join Us